What's new

Video: Taliban border guard threatens Pakistani troops for retaliating against TTP in Kunar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh first we cant verify it in anyway this could be anywhere in Afghanistan in the time frame of last few months addressing any group as IEA came to agreement with many groups in Afghanistan. Secondly we need to see if the translations are correct. Even if this was said he doesn't represent the Taliban and will not take action against Pakistan. Taliban are not hostile to us but yeah some of their members might be like the ones that took Pakistan's flag of our aid truck but we can see that they were punished by the IEA government. The Afghans don't hate and many see us as Islamic brothers but yeah some do hate Pakistan but they are kind of dead now or in western nations protesting. But IEA are our allies they are fellow Muslims and they are helping us to rout out TTP and other threats.
rubbish post! that there tali is the area commander.

what did you find wrong with the translations? ostrich much? or an apologist? I've already asked a genuine Pukhto speaker @ziaulislam to confirm or correct my translation attempt https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/vide...ing-against-ttp-in-kunar.724412/post-13354862

Last edited:
how old? did you hear the hashish-addled tali-bunny claim his victory over 52 nations? the area on the Pak side of fence is mine, he said.
bakhuda if I did not come over and chase you with this [rifle] I'd be a harami but the emirate is preventing me from doing this.

I am telling you to stop [shelling kunar]. if you don't. I'll stop you with this [rifle] if I don't I'm a bastard.

you are despicable, stupid and cowards.

you are attacking my children. if you have problem, tell me and I'll deal with it.

Pakistani: our villages are being fired upon
Afghan: prove it

listen carefully, I'm not ANA whom you can intimidate by withholding water or trade. I made 52 NATO countries kneel before me; you will meet the same fate.

I'm warning you, we are not cowards like you. I armed with eeman have climbed your fence and can send over 35 men to teach you a lesson but I want to be neighborly. by god if I start seeing you as enemy, I'll chase you all the way to the city. I'll erase you even if I have to beg someone for bullets you pig.

@ziaulislam please translate this here video

handsome should tell him to talk to his overlord in Qatar to ask about what is actually happening
Lol…before these duffers there were ANA super power soldiers who often use to talk like same language…where are they?? Bhonkny aor katny ma fark hota ha .. calm down and do u work slowly like we did in the past , some say you will see this idiot requesting for protection from our soldiers , and we will welcome him like we did ANA soldiers

That is messy because some of the TTP share villages with Taliban tribes. Need to be strategic about engagement, you can’t just drone hamla everything.

Yeah right, what this goat herder does not understand is USA And NATO forces didn't actively pursue these loonies in their caves they had an easy run. Even then allied forces gave these herders a tough run. But our military-style is different. We fight on mountains and not the valleys below.
Trump said he had the choice of using Nukes but he didn't. America had many devastating options but thankfully they got bored.

Its simple, TTP make a public statement saying they are disbanding and no longer will target Pakistan. Until then do what you need to protect yourselves.

Last edited:
Pakistan can annihilate them,do they think because Americans left,that they are a superpower? Americans smashed them in 2001 and they left like cockroaches. Pakistan is not ANA and Pakistan will not back down because unlike the Americans,Pakistan shares a border with them and they literally defend their homes!

Pakistan can annihilate them,do they think because Americans left,that they are a superpower? Americans smashed them in 2001 and they left like cockroaches. Pakistan is not ANA and Pakistan will not back down because unlike the Americans,Pakistan shares a border with them and they literally defend their homes!
It's kind of sad that it has come to this that too within a month. Wish you a smooth sail ahead though.

The exact location can't be determined, but it looks like somewhere on the Pak-Afghan border of Bajaur, because that's where most recent cross-border attacks have taken place.

It's clearly seen in the video how arrogant this IEA soldier is. Our troops on the border kept their calm, but this guy climbed up the fence and was standing on top of one of our observation posts.

The people from this region are a curse for Pakistan. It sucks for pakiatan that they have to live with this situation.. Nothing but trouble makers that you cant get rid of or else they will cause even more death and destruction. Its like a school cant do anything about bunch of kids who do nothing but fight students and teachers, not do class or home work, skip school when ever they want and what not.

Pakistani forces should not be firing on afghan territory. This creates hatred. he openly says that if there is any issue, tell us and we will take action.

Yes, that's right. And videos with misrepresented context are a common propaganda tool in modern information warfare. But this boasting of the Jahil Afghani Talib is rather amusing.

Trump said he had the choice of using Nukes but he didn't.
Dotard was in the same delusional league as these here tali-bunnies. no one would have obeyed him had he ordered a nuke strike on Afghanistan. he was an ultra-moron who kept going off script to mouth such obscenities due to his regal fantasies.

Trump said he had the choice of using Nukes but he didn't. America had many devastating options but thankfully they got bored.
Isn't it so hard to deal in a situation where one side is a professional soldier with rules of engagement and the other side a rag-tag soldier constantly threatening? and kept on crossing landmarking limits. ? . I doubt Pak will ever get T129 ,,, looking for someone else for aerial security.

The exact location can't be determined, but it looks like somewhere on the Pak-Afghan border of Bajaur, because that's where most recent cross-border attacks have taken place.

It's clearly seen in the video how arrogant this IEA soldier is. Our troops on the border kept their calm, but this guy climbed up the fence and was standing on top of one of our observation posts.

What this idiot chirping like a b*tch does not realize is that he is also talking to a nation of Pushtuns. Also kudos to the PK solider's patience, I would have swiss cheesed this boring rant. I remember once "a feud", where these type of idiots came to our family elders (who I must admit are a bit more gentrified). Went on a rant and a half about their Pushtun sentiments and they will do this and do that. We listened patiently and responded simply, "do what you must", but before taking the next step, just keep in mind "we too are Pushtuns". That was enough.

Taliban shoukd learn one thing we are the ones who teached them they can fight usa but they cannot win against our nation we are as brave as you and you cannot defy us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom