What's new

Three soldiers martyred as Pakistan asks Afghanistan to rein in terrorists

Thanks for the good news. That calls for a new thread once you have confirmation. please link it here when you create it. Thanks

Majority of Pashtuns have chosen Pakistan over Afghanistan. The failure of the Pashtunistan movement shows that.
Yes, I firmly believe that. I just fear that any strong action coupled with propaganda by internal sympathizers, india and international lobbies will sway public opinion. Which is why it needs to be really strong. Like, Pakistaniat pro maxx. We need to ensure our patriotic Pushtun brothers really hate ethno-nationalist as much I do. They really have a cause to do so as well since afghanistan is the baggage and liability that's done the most harm to KPK and these ethnofascists are the ones clinging to it.

You have pockets of hatred in Waziristan and North Balochistan. Mainland KPK is pro Pakistan.
They get the same treatment. Wholesale. They are insignificant in numbers compared to the mainland KPK pushtuns and once mainland KPK is firmly with the plan, we can go old testament on their *** as well. I don't even care if we give up those few fairy tale living bastards to afghanistan as well. Let's see how they like it when the taliban ram their leftist secular asses then.

I don’t know how Pakistan plans to tackle the pockets of hatred. As in Waziristan, flames of hatred brewed after 9/11 and Northern Balochistan has No insurgency. But baloch majority areas of Balochistan do.

Will never happen as many will not tell the difference between Afghans and Pakistani Pashtuns.

Sindh episode displays that .
I am talking full blown extermination and persecution. Like that of commies in the start of the 20th century US. Extensively monitor them china style. Take out their leaders, bug their home, phones, the whole kit and caboodle . It's the chemotherapy we need. If we couldn't get these bastards gratitude after 4 decades, we never will. Either that, or let it fester. Eventually, as time goes, we'll have western imported freedoms and these afghans will move from disallowing Pakistani flags in their jalsas to burning Pakistani flags in their jalsas. So, get ready to see that.

If they were known to have visited Noor wali, is it possible we were tracking them as well? Also, what capabilities do afghan taliban have to detect or stop our ISR drones?

Still waiting for Afghans to be deported. Is this money you get for hosting them really worth it?
what do we even get really? Anyone has info on that?

I just fear that any strong action coupled with propaganda by internal sympathizers, india and international lobbies will sway public opinion.

The removal of Imran Khan has already made a lot of Pashtuns hate army. Pashtun diaspora esp youth have started to disavow Pakistan. So good luck with that.

Which is why it needs to be really strong. Like, Pakistaniat pro maxx.

Why don’t you have the same energy for Sindh? That ethno nationalism has caused more damage for Pakistan. Look at the floods.

We need to ensure our patriotic Pushtun brothers really hate ethno-nationalist as much I do.

When 2 Pashtuns meet they don’t really talk about politics. Unless if it gets brought up. You can’t really divide 2 people completely if they speak the same language are the same ethnicity and practice the same religion. There will always be a connection.

They really have a cause to do so as well since afghanistan is the baggage and liability that's done the most harm to KPK and these ethnofascists are the ones clinging to it.

The “ethno fascists” take different forms. Some of them support PTI 😉

How are Pashtuns supposed to see army when they celebrate Battle of Saragarhi though?

They are insignificant in numbers

TTP is involved and engages with that pocket of hatred. So it’s not insignificant.

and once mainland KPK is firmly with the plan

They have always been with the plan.

Let's see how they like it when the taliban ram their leftist secular asses then.

They’ll just switch sides like the ANA guys.

I am talking full blown extermination and persecution. Like that of commies in the start of the 20th century US. Extensively monitor them china style. Take out their leaders, bug their home, phones, the whole kit and caboodle . It's the chemotherapy we need. If we couldn't get these bastards gratitude after 4 decades, we never will. Either that, or let it fester. Eventually, as time goes, we'll have western imported freedoms and these afghans will move from disallowing Pakistani flags in their jalsas to burning Pakistani flags in their jalsas. So, get ready to see that.

Too bad that energy is being put on PTI and banning Imran Khan’s telethon from multiple tv channels lol.

Last edited:
The only solution to this is bombing TTP's hideouts in Khost,Kunar and Paktika.
Which Imran Khan never wants that.
IK is out of the picture, Bajwa and his merry band of colonial sepoys and political coterie are in power where they've implemented their Russia bad/USA good world view to practical use. Pray tell, why isn't Mir Bajwa bombing those hideouts as we speak???

IK is out of the picture, Bajwa and his merry band of colonial sepoys and political coterie are in power where they've implemented their Russia bad/USA good world view to practical use. Pray tell, why isn't Mir Bajwa bombing those hideouts as we speak???
Because Gen Bajwa is also a coward, while Imran is an ignorant pacifist.

The removal of Imran Khan has already made a lot of Pashtuns hate army. Pashtun diaspora esp youth have started to disavow Pakistan. So good luck with that.
Yeah, that's the unfortunate reality.

Why don’t you have the same energy for Sindh? That ethno nationalism has caused more damage for Pakistan. Look at the floods.
Floods are an act of god. Althought compounded by PPP impudence. I am not particularly fond of Sindhi nationalism. You can see my older posts on relevant threads if you want. But, by all means, come back to me when sindhis ban Pakistani flag and start beating up other Pakistanis when the sindhi teams lose in PSL

When 2 Pashtuns meet they don’t really talk about politics. Unless if it gets brought up. You can’t really divide 2 people completely if they speak the same language are the same ethnicity and practice the same religion. There will always be a connection.
Religion is a stumbling block for many. That's why I referred to nationlism pro maxx. TTP also bombed mosques. They apparently didn't care about religion. And we are doing this to stop TTP among others. Besides, PTM surkhas hardly seem the religious type.
Regarding ethnicity and language, I'll give an example. Pakistani punjabis see indian punjabis as indian first, then sikhs and then punjabis. We have no love lost for them. We don't specifically hate them. We allow them to visit Kartarpur and other shrines. But, if they try to pull any of that shit with Pakistani sikhs, they have another thing coming

The “ethno fascists” take different forms. Some of them support PTI 😉
That's too bad. We'll need their vote /s
If they support the only federal party of Pakistan more than they support their ethnicity, then they'll understand. Otherwise, they can fck right off along with others like them.

How are Pashtuns supposed to see army when they celebrate Battle of Saragarhi though?
That's was before Pakistan was born. Injustices are done all the time. We are assuming a time when Pakistani nationalism has been drilled into people.

TTP is involved and engages with that pocket of hatred. So it’s not insignificant.
Precisely why we need to go harder at them. They can't have their cake and eat it too. Harbor TTP and then cry about checkposts.

They have always been with the plan.
I am in no way saying the average Pushtun is less patriotic than the average punjabi etc. I am talking they should be taught to hate the troublemakers so much that they don't risk feeling sorry for them, like you said above regarding bonds.

They’ll just switch sides like the ANA guys.
But, they'll be with their Afghan comrades and out of Pakistan. That's all I care about.

Too bad that energy is being put on PTI and banning Imran Khan’s telethon from multiple tv channels lol.
Yeah. They've gone mad.

@Mirzali Khan , why are you putting a smiley face?
He is weird with his smiley's,
Majority of Pashtuns have chosen Pakistan over Afghanistan. The failure of the Pashtunistan movement shows that.

You have pockets of hatred in Waziristan and North Balochistan. Mainland KPK is pro Pakistan.

I don’t know how Pakistan plans to tackle the pockets of hatred. As in Waziristan, flames of hatred brewed after 9/11 and Northern Balochistan has No insurgency. But baloch majority areas of Balochistan do.

Will never happen as many will not tell the difference between Afghans and Pakistani Pashtuns.

Sindh episode displays that .
And this Pretty much this ended conversation among the saner crowd, go to Twitter etc or other forums, most people except for the village idiots types after an hour of shit talk against afghans realized that any "real" action against em will hurt us more than them

After the match people were hating on Afghans , and especially after that video I genuinely wanted to kill one just as an example - and it's not in my nature to be like that, I am chill af

But I believe our thinking people know this, including millitary, politicians etc that's why you won't this rhetoric from em or any sane voice cause people know the consequences for Pakistan itself

These TTP beasts won't listen, the stone cave animals are bent on disturbing peace and security they only understand the language of force.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Afghan Taliban fighters opened fire on Pakistan Army outpost as they were trying to help TTP (Pakistani Taliban) fighters cross the Durand border and infiltrate into Pakistan.

Taliban blame Pakistan for building posts close to the border.Afghanistan..

And this Pretty much this ended conversation among the saner crowd, go to Twitter etc or other forums, most people except for the village idiots types after an hour of shit talk against afghans realized that any "real" action against em will hurt us more than them
Appreciate your analysis. Although I am not fond of Afghans (the trouble makers, not the hard working immigrants). I know this will never happen. If it wasn't obvious, I was just shitposting. I have been lurking on PDF since 2018 for killing time. It's not someplace where I'd come for a serious discussion. I only joined recently to partake in the mudslinging and all.

But I believe our thinking people know this, including millitary, politicians etc that's why you won't this rhetoric from em or any sane voice cause people know the consequences for Pakistan itself
I would think it's less due to their sagacity and more because they just don't care. It doesn't affect them, like most other things they have brought upon this country.

After the match people were hating on Afghans , and especially after that video I genuinely wanted to kill one just as an example - and it's not in my nature to be like that, I am chill af
glad you found your calm.

That is the thinking that got us here. Start raiding camps in Afghanistan. If they attack our posts use drones to target them. They have a lot of dependency on Pakistan.

It is a myth that we need them for gas or Central Asia. That is BS, we get gas fromQatar, Iran etc and our trade is with Turkey, EU, Africa, China & US or biggest trading partner. Snake will bite even if you take the venom out.

Because Gen Bajwa is also a coward, while Imran is an ignorant pacifist.
Nah, he's a colonial sepoy as were all other COAS post '47, who all belonged to a military that is also a colonial institution with fealty to the British Crown/Western powers going back to the Mir Jaffer days.

Following TTP commanders have been eliminated due to VBIED attack in Afghanistan ..

~ Commander Azmarai
~ Commander Zabiullah

These two commanders are from six that were seriously injured.

VBIED EXPLOSION MARGHA, BIRMAL, PAKTIKA, AFGHANISTAN

Six TTP key commanders of Mehsud tribe have been seriously wounded due to VBIED attack outside hotel.

Total casualties: 12

These commanders were visiting TTP chief Noor Wali, who is hiding due to fear of assassination.

VBIED attack in Paktika targeting TTP leaders.
A lot of casualties some TTP leaders have been killed while some are injured.
Unknown assassins at it again.
If ceasefire breaks, all our assets in AFG should be given green signal to kill as many ttp as they can. If ceasefire collapses, do what was happening during Raheel Sharif’s time in AFG and this time US drones won’t come and save TTP leadership from complete annihilation.

Back
Top Bottom