What's new

Video: Taliban border guard threatens Pakistani troops for retaliating against TTP in Kunar

Status
Not open for further replies.
rubbish post! that there tali is the area commander.

what did you find wrong with the translations? ostrich much? or an apologist? I've already asked a genuine Pukhto speaker @ziaulislam to confirm or correct my translation attempt https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/vide...ing-against-ttp-in-kunar.724412/post-13354862
Even so, IEA is our ally they will not engage us they are not enemies of Pakistan. I am sure you westerners would love IEA to be hostile to us. I am not an apologist all i am saying if by this vid you think Taliban are hostile to us and want to "Conquer" us then boy are you mistaken. I love how you have ignored most of my post but I digress. Still I don't believe it as totally authentic. Let me ask you one thing are you against the Taliban? I myself support any group that is beneficial to Pakistan.

The exact location can't be determined, but it looks like somewhere on the Pak-Afghan border of Bajaur, because that's where most recent cross-border attacks have taken place.

It's clearly seen in the video how arrogant this IEA soldier is. Our troops on the border kept their calm, but this guy climbed up the fence and was standing on top of one of our observation posts.

It should be the last warning for you to not to post every video from social media without verification. This particular video is old and doesn't relate to situation as you described in OP. Next time, it will be a direct ban for posting non-credible source or non-verified content while claiming to be some credible content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom