What's new

Video shows Japanese jets intruding in China’s ADIZ

same BS thwarted several times bro..Japan's ADIZ was drawn by USA,though Japan increased it 3 times.second,China's ADIZ not only intersected with disputed islands,but it also intersected with airspace with other islands as well.

about the word "Unilateral",is Chinese "ADIZ" not "Unilateral"??

you guys are void of any logic while always try to divert the topic using some old "BS", like you've just posted.

”China's ADIZ not only intersected with disputed islands,but it also intersected with airspace with other islands as well.“
In addition to the Diaoyu Islands, as well as which island?
Like Japan, the ADIZ is greater than the airspace, you should know that it is not airspace.
"Is Chinese" ADIZ "not" Unilateral "??" This "unilateral" is your double standard response, you always say China is ”unilateral“, but never said initial unilateral Japan . Whether it is the United States, or Japan, plans ADIZ are older than China's "unilateral"

apparently,I'm not against Chinese ADIZ.every country has right to establish its own ADIZ.but I get angry when some false news tries to implicate "ADIZ Violation" as if "Airspace was violated".though don't know if Japan's ADIZ violated China's Airspace or not(leave Diaoyu),but seems like Chinese ADIZ not only intersected Japanese ADIZ,but also airspace(as Japan has few islands near Diaoyu Island which are not disputed).then again,no harm done as this doesn't mean any violation of airspace until China sends fighter in Japanese airspace.

ADIZ violation for mass media consumption only. Probably governments know the meaning much better. So, the air games within ADIZs will likely continue to be harmless. Chinese ADIZ is specifically to let the world know that the area is contested. It is drawn with Daioyu Dai in mind whose Japanese ownership China contests. So, the sides will conitnue to vialote each others' ADIZ since the ADIZs overlap. No matter what, once their jets are in the area, they already violate the ADIZ. I do not know what it means since both China and Japan (governments) know that ADIZ is not a national airspace.

China just wanted to leave a hot potato in Japan's hands -- a burden out of blue. Japan would definitely like to see the status quo to continue since it was in its favor. Realistically speaking, China made a smart move.

China currently have plenty of fighter jet to performce midair collision with Japan in East China Sea air space. Would be more fun when Japan and China jet collide with each other.
I do not know why I want say,------------------------------------
For you personally self-made stuff will be very happy.Would be more fun

Last edited:
Not everyone can read Chinese, when you want to call someone a white trash American dog, you need to type it in English.

I reported you for being a racist, you should get a warning.
My word, than the injury americans in manufacturing between China and Japan.

In comparison, I more victims

Between China and Japan, a most derived from American Government play.

And u want to,have more fun,so,I am. injure

In the American oppression containment, as a Chinese, I have enough patience, please forgive me.

Last edited:
That's right !
Japan or U.S didn't complain for Russian Tu-95 bombers patrolling the whole Japan islands, so WHY ?

Holding bigger stick in ur hand is much more useful than to follow foreign double standards.
001fd04d757f0ec872cc01.jpg

Img319151127.jpg

1577104294510989427.jpg

@cnleio ,

Yes we did protest Russian bomber incursions into our air space. And no we are not targeting just Chinese.

Japan protests Russian bomber incursion - IHS Jane's 360

”China's ADIZ not only intersected with disputed islands,but it also intersected with airspace with other islands as well.“
In addition to the Diaoyu Islands, as well as which island?
Like Japan, the ADIZ is greater than the airspace, you should know that it is not airspace.
"Is Chinese" ADIZ "not" Unilateral "??" This "unilateral" is your double standard response, you always say China is ”unilateral“, but never said initial unilateral Japan . Whether it is the United States, or Japan, plans ADIZ are older than China's "unilateral"

are you dumb??I didn't even use the word "unilateral".all the ADIZ are Unilateral.

Japan's ADIZ didn't intersect with any "Chinese Islands".but China's ADIZ actually intersected Diaoyu as well as almost the territorial waters Yunaguni.

577px-JADIZ_and_CADIZ_and_KADIZ_in_East_China_Sea.jpg

The poster your reply to was a Japan asslicker, what do you expect from him? he an Indian

post reported.possibly you don't under stand the diffrence between a "@$$licker" and an "Interested member".

@Nihonjin1051

could you post a Japan's Controlled Airspace's map???

@cnleio ,

Yes we did protest Russian bomber incursions into our air space. And no we are not targeting just Chinese.

Japan protests Russian bomber incursion - IHS Jane's 360
But Japan government's protest is un-work to Tu-95, right ? Russian still keep patrolling Japan islands for many times.

There's no any legal ADIZ by internatinoal laws any nation can setup their ADIZs whether admitted by other nations is not important just flying ur planes and do ur duty in the ADIZ. So Japan fighters close to China plane or China fighters close to Japan plane all r normal in both ADIZs.

But Japan government's protest is un-work to Tu-95, right ? Russian still keep patrolling Japan islands for many times.

There's no any legal ADIZ by internatinoal laws any nation can setup their ADIZs whether admitted by other nations is not important just flying ur planes and do ur duty in the ADIZ. So Japan fighters close to China plane or China fighters close to Japan plane all r normal in both ADIZs.

You can say that, and it will be a norm that both our nations' air forces must get used to. Its' going to be important for fighter pilots to maintain professionalism , and reservation.

what a dumb indian failed attempt, diaoyu island is a dispute territory, japan's ADIZ also cover diaoyu, why can't we???

Senkaku Islands are not disputed , they are inherent territory and part of Japan. They are also administered by Japan.

You can say that, and it will be a norm that both our nations' air forces must get used to. Its' going to be important for fighter pilots to maintain professionalism , and reservation.
Yes, it's not 1st time for Japan/China aircrafts to meet each other in East Sea sky. This video released by China PLAAF just respond to original Japan media reported a warning of "China fighter-Su27 close 30m to Japan plane", both Airforce ever did the same thing, not only China also Japan fighters. So it's NORMAL.

Senkaku Islands are not disputed , they are inherent territory and part of Japan. They are also administered by Japan.

i agreed Senkaku Islands are not disputed , and diaoyu islands are also not disputed.
they are inherent territory and part of china. They are also administered by china.

japs like to lie,diaoyu islands almostly conflicts everyday,japs pretend not to see...

are you dumb??I didn't even use the word "unilateral".all the ADIZ are Unilateral.

Japan's ADIZ didn't intersect with any "Chinese Islands".but China's ADIZ actually intersected Diaoyu as well as almost the territorial waters Yunaguni.

577px-JADIZ_and_CADIZ_and_KADIZ_in_East_China_Sea.jpg
the "you"---refers most of you foreigners standing Japan accusing China , not just refer to you. Maybe I did not express a clear, sorry
”as well as almost the territorial waters Yunaguni.“But China did not put Yonaguni included ADIZ, you should know.
Therefore, it is not a reason to accuse China 。
I have already said, the air defense identification zone is larger than the airspace.

If we say ”as well as almost“, compared to that of a small island,
Japan is on the ocean close to the Chinese land, over his own claims China - Japan's territorial waters boundary, to the Chinese side.The Japanese do, China also can do.

China just wanted to leave a hot potato in Japan's hands -- a burden out of blue. Japan would definitely like to see the status quo to continue since it was in its favor. Realistically speaking, China made a smart move.

but even if Status Quo continues,it'd remain in Japan's hand.and as you can see,Japan already made its move to defend it.probably from political reason and pressure politics,it is better.but to reduce tension,its probably a bad move.

what a dumb indian failed attempt, diaoyu island is a dispute territory, japan's ADIZ also cover diaoyu, why can't we???

did I say anything against China's ADIZ??read my previous posts.

Back
Top Bottom