What's new

Video shows 24 students being swept away by floods

idiotic reply. U swim with the current and slowly make ur self to the shore. I use to swim in the sea when I was 7 years old
are u trying to prove urself an idiot! swimming in sea and swimming in a mountain region river is very different. use brain .

@Always Neutral : U r rite man. Its a fact we the Asians cant swim.. I my self cant swim ..i saw kids here swiming in a big river but they are living there on the river side.. But other then i will say just 5 % can swim

Why cant Indian's swim? most school children here can
That's good question. Many Indian don't swim beacuse not many swim schools. Parents dont know so children dont learn. U r comparing uk developed countries v/s developing countries. People who know swimlearn in lakes and rivers. Given the region almost no girls learn swimg. Given that plus shock makes situation grim. Note that swimmers do get drowned in rip current.

About whistling, it's lady scream at distance.

Why cant Indian's swim? most school children here can

Actually most kids today CAN swim. In the video also you see some people swimming to safety. But I guess some panicked, some could not swim and some just got hit by those huge boulders. The current was indeed very strong and the stupid sirens did not go off. As with any accident, lots and lots of incompetence and potential improvements.

Back
Top Bottom