What's new

Video shows 24 students being swept away by floods

First time i heard someone saying can swin in flash floods ,7 minutes is nothing when you dont know what you are dealing with.
crap, do you think India is the only place you have flash floods? those kids were not prepared for challenges of life and that the bottom line. Lets face its your fastest male swimmer swims slower then most Olympic women.

crap, do you think India is the only place you have flash floods? those kids were not prepared for challenges of life and that the bottom line. Lets face its your fastest male swimmer swims slower then most Olympic women.
Uncle lets leave it,you are all over the place....now bringing in Olympic women swimmer.

I agree its a sad video but I hope it changes people perception in india that sitting behind desks as most Indian parents like their children to do will not equip them to face challenges in life.Indian's need to become more sporty. Look at your hockey? Even small countries beat you at it.
i agree.....
n ridiculously high competition in academics,where most parents want there children to excel,isnt helping either,,

i agree.....
n ridiculously high competition in academics,where most parents want there children to excel,isnt helping either,,
i grown up in a village which had several ponds, and we were made to swim in our early ages.... These days be it a village or city there is no ponds, and you have few swimming pools, which is only for elites...... Those public ones are better to avoid than use it....

@chhota bheem leave it mate, he is on a mission
To teach people swimming? you should also try it.

i grown up in a village which had several ponds, and we were made to swim in our early ages.... These days be it a village or city there is no ponds, and you have few swimming pools, which is only for elites...... Those public ones are better to avoid than use it....

Strange when I went to your dive school, the basic qualification was one mile breast stoke. Hardly anyone did the freestyle (Crawl)

i learned swimming after graduation........

True, swimming in river is different from swimming in sea. I swim in both so I know. Love River Indus when it is flooded, and the flow is at maximum! :D

Swimming in a sea is different from swimming in a river. You as a swimmer should know that . look at the vid then speak . no one can face those currents. if you feel differently go jump in a river in full spate and prove me wrong. .

Back
Top Bottom