What's new

Video shows 24 students being swept away by floods

True, swimming in river is different from swimming in sea. I swim in both so I know. Love River Indus when it is flooded, and the flow is at maximum! :D

Dear Hyperion, Actually the Indians here are talking about swimming where as I am talking about giving skills to your children with life skills and swimming is one of them. Indian parents I know just don't care about swimming.

Every parent wants their children to learn all useful skills. Problem maybe monetary / facility resources for majority of people.

Dear Hyperion, Actually the Indians here are talking about swimming where as I am talking about giving skills to your children with life skills and swimming is one of them. Indian parents I know just don't care about swimming.

Nothing is cheap. Everything requires time and resources. If you know swimming, consider yourself lucky. Furthermore, swimming isn't that simple, that you can just say that you know swimming. Swimming in a river with high currents needs balls the size of watermelons.

Well swimming is cheap and people must tell their children learn it.

Nothing is cheap. Everything requires time and resources. If you know swimming, consider yourself lucky. Furthermore, swimming isn't that simple, that you can just say that you know swimming. Swimming in a river with high currents needs balls the size of watermelons.
Dear Sir, I am not talking about swimming for sports but just enough for you to survive the current and go with it. Please watch the video. it was 10 minutes to disaster and in my opinion have worked with the SF's of pakistan, india and bangladesh easily avoidable.

Back
Top Bottom