What's new

Video released declaring hard revenge for Solemani Assassination

View attachment 662279 Exactly as I mentioned to the Zionist. Liars and old tricks of deception . Also read the last line where they specifically say JEWISH CONVERTS, which is where my argument of them not being real ISRAELITES is based on. Everyone knows these facts. But look at how he said the opposite about the Ashkenazi. Knowing full well the truth. “Make the lie big, make it short and keep saying it , eventually they will believe you” - ADOLF HITLER. Long known deceptive tactics of zionists. You have been marauding around making fun of Iran and Lebanon. Today is ur judgement. Today u get exposed by a GOD fearing man.

What nonsense. First you claim the Ashkenazi Jews are nothing but Khazars and now you are quoting some unknown source that says their maternal lineage is largely indigenous to Eastern Europe. You can't even keep your story straight. Even if their matrilineal descent is largely Eastern European, it is also true that their patrilineal descent is overwhelmingly ancient Jewish/Israelite/Semitic.
Checkmate!

What nonsense. First you claim the Ashkenazi Jews are nothing but Khazars and now you are quoting some unknown source that says their maternal lineage is largely indigenous to Eastern Europe. You can't even keep your story straight. Even if their matrilineal descent is largely Eastern European, it is also true that their patrilineal descent is overwhelmingly ancient Jewish/Israelite/Semitic.
Checkmate!

Do u not know that the Ancient kingdom of Khazaria was around present day UKRAINE? And UKRAINE IS IN EASTERN EUROPE NO? Or is it in ASIA? Khazarians later migrated and spread as nomadic tribes while others fled to Western Europe. I’m going to expose u more and more. So original Khazar ppl who lived in the kingdom of khazaria were a nation of ppl living near present day UKRAINE (Eastern Europe). Hahahahaha people look I’ve exposed a Zionist. They will never defeat us. I crushed this Israeli stooge . He is plainly lying about facts. Hahahaha crushed Nd defeated like Hezbollah crushed the Zionist chickens in 2006 Lebanon war . People can be the judge.

CHECK MATE

Last edited:
You idiot , don’t u not know that the Ancient kingdom of Khazaria was around present day UKRAINE? And UKRAINE IS IN EASTERN EUROPE NO? Or is it in ASIA? Khazarians later migrated and spread as nomadic tribes while others fled to Western Europe. I’m going to expose u more and more. So original Khazar ppl who lived in the kingdom of khazaria where a nation of ppl living near present day UKRAINE (Eastern Europe). Hahahahaha people look I’ve exposed a Zionist. They will never defeat us. I crushed this Israeli stooge . He is plainly lying about facts. Hahahaha crushed Nd defeated like Hezbollah crushed the Zionist chickens in 2006 Lebanon war . People can be the judge.

Again what nonsense. The Jews moved into Eastern Europe from the south (Italy) and the west (Germany), into the Pale of Settlement. They didn't come there from Khazaria. Study basic history. Also, Eastern Europeans are not Turks, they are Slavs. Khazars were a Turkic people. Ashkenazi Jews don't have Turkic features, no Turkic genes, and most importantly, their language (Yiddish) which is a mixture of Hebrew and German, has no relation whatsoever to Turkic language. Khazaria wasn't based in Ukraine either, though some of its territory extended into modern day Ukraine, it was based in the north Caucasus.

Now this is a real academic reference: "A study conducted in 2013 found no evidence of a Khazar origin for Ashkenazi Jews and suggested that "Ashkenazi Jews share the greatest genetic ancestry with other Jewish populations, and among non-Jewish populations, with groups from Europe and the Middle East. No particular similarity of Ashkenazi Jews with populations from the Caucasus is evident, particularly with the populations that most closely represent the Khazar region. In this view, analysis of Ashkenazi Jews, together with a large sample from the region of the Khazar Khaganate, corroborates earlier results that Ashkenazi Jews derive their ancestry primarily from populations of the Middle East and Europe, that they possess considerable shared ancestry with other Jewish populations, and that there is no indication of a significant genetic contribution either from within or from north of the Caucasus region."

Source: Behar, Doron M.; Metspalu, Mait; Baran, Yael; Kopelman, Naama M.; Yunusbayev, Bayazit; Gladstein, Ariella; Tzur, Shay; Sahakyan, Hovhannes; Bahmanimehr, Ardeshir; Yepiskoposyan, Levon; Tambets, Kristiina; Khusnutdinova, Elza K.; Kushniarevich, Alena; Balanovsky, Oleg; Balanovsky, Elena; Kovacevic, Lejla; Marjanovic, Damir; Mihailov, Evelin; Kouvatsi, Anastasia; Triantaphyllidis, Costas; King, Roy J.; Semino, Ornella; Torroni, Antonio; Hammer, Michael F.; Metspalu, Ene; Skorecki, Karl; Rosset, Saharon; Halperin, Eran; Villems, Richard; Rosenberg, Noah A. (December 2013). "No Evidence from Genome-Wide Data of a Khazar Origin for the Ashkenazi Jews". Human Biology. 85 (6): 859–900. doi:10.3378/027.085.0604. PMID 25079123.

Back to topic : Iran is sitting quiet and waiting out the US elections. Any move might favour Trump or Biden and that is not wise right now. Americans will be dealt with after the US elections.

Back to topic : Iran is sitting quiet and waiting out the US elections. Any move might favour Trump or Biden and that is not wise right now. Americans will be dealt with after the US elections.

Yeah it doesn’t make any sense in reacting now since the election is months away. All the actions are lined up and will follow if Trump is re elected. Expect a huge war on the Second term of Trump

Can anybody kill former US 'officials? I mean what will be the repercussions?, especially if a country do that?

Can anybody kill former US 'officials? I mean what will be the repercussions?, especially if a country do that?
Depends on the level of the official really and also which admin is in power. Killing someone like Pompeo will cause a huge backlash i.e. sanctions, threats etc. I doubt the Biden admin will take on Iran if any former US official gets killed though.

I wont get personal wid u, but please first teach your military to identify between civil and military targets on radar. Or you will lose will ur toys in friendly fire.
Tell that to the crew of the U.S.S Vincennes who mistook an ascending Airbus for a descending F-14 and shot it down. Hell the captain and even got a medal for his stupidity!

Tell that to the crew of the U.S.S Vincennes who mistook an ascending Airbus for a descending F-14 and shot it down. Hell the captain and even got a medal for his stupidity!
Or should we teach him how to identify enemy aircraft and troops in own territory?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom