What's new

Video of the two pilots that ejected

PAF have twin seater F 16? Right?
So mystery solved.
You see how our opposition treats our GoI at each and every time.
So if they try to cover the loss of Su and their pilots then it will definetly finish the party and Govt.
Our JPC can question our PM if they want.So cut that BS.
Those two pilots were Pak pilots .
being highly patriotic, but i think i m starting to agree with you, unless paf or ispr give us a damn clearance of its f16-b or maybe f16- D, however they left us to debate , defend and in confusion, its a different time now, its a digital world now , i think our air chief should come forward to clarify .
from imran khan to ispr , all are saying we shot down 2 MIGs , non mentioned su30.

PAF have twin seater F 16? Right?
So mystery solved.
You see how our opposition treats our GoI at each and every time.
So if they try to cover the loss of Su and their pilots then it will definetly finish the party and Govt.
Our JPC can question our PM if they want.So cut that BS.
Those two pilots were Pak pilots .

there is a video on your side of kashmir.pilot wasn't moving,burned wreckage.why your media hide it? locals made the video and it's a proof that it's your su-30.

There was no 2nd pilot, as there was no 2nd plane that went down as per India. Hence he does not exist.

If he is dead deadbody must be handed over to his family

If you listen closely all eyewitness says almost same thing...…….. They took "ABHI" as Sikh may be because of his mustache ……
Please stick with official story , until unless India and IAF accept losing 2nd jet …. And tell us all Jet type and Piolet name.

Someone from that area can trace this baba g and do another interview, maybe that might add something

i totally forget this very good find so it seem he is dead or with our forces.
Surprisingly, nobody is talking about this.
Abhi was flying his SU and the Sikh pilot his Mig. An interesting thing i noticed is Abhi tried to give the impression that he was flying the Mig saying "you can check the wreckage" when he was asked which jet he was flying. The way Abhi said it gives it away.

Someone from that area can trace this baba g and do another interview, maybe that might add something
Baba ji is from Kotla, Bagh, Azad Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom