What's new

Video of the two pilots that ejected

Did Sikhs wear turban while flying the jet ...
This baba can answer many questions if someone can locate him .
Yes they call it patka a lighter version of Dastaar or Turban.
main-qimg-53d8bdbc18f52d469d459a91f71ed00f.webp

Someone from that area can trace this baba g and do another interview, maybe that might add something
I've see this old man in another video with other people who said they captured Abhinanandan .
so this old chap probably took Abhinanandan for a sikh because of his mustache .

For me the best thing to assertion is to find the ejection seat, most probably India uses different ejection seats for different fighter aircrafts.

Ejection Seat for SU-30MKI = K-36DM ejection seat

Ejection Seat for MIG-21 = KM-1 ejection seat

Ejection Seat for MIRAGE-2000 = MARTIN BAKER ejection seat

Ejection Seat for F-16 = ACES ejection seat

Now go and figure out what were the seats???

But your DEEP STATE will allow you to have even a look at them????

BECHARE PAKISTANI!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is ethical matter and being human deadbody should be given to family of enemy during war and it is taught by Islamic teachings.
If they are not acknowledging a missing pilot then we should keep him. You know the Indians, if he is dead then they will use his death for propaganda purposes against Pakistan.
Better just to keep him.

0:11 This baba ji is saying the pilot he caught was a Sikh. Abhi isn't a Sikh and was caught by the guy in a brown leather jacket. Where's the Sikh pilot at?
With due respect, Baba ji seems to be too old and so his memory might not be working correctly. When IAF is claiming they lost no more than a Mig21 Bison and the pilot Abhi after they saw his video (released by Pakistan), how can we believe this babaji. I think this chapter should be closed now. When Indians have't lost any more planes then how could they lose any more pilots. I would say believe Indians at least in this case. Don't doubt their ability to count their own fighter planes. Understand.

Yes only retards (not you) can't figure out what happen but you fill the dots according to your national narrative while ask any other neutral sane person who will let you know what happened.

I thought by definition (of retards, not you) neutral persons were not sane. Nobody not backing the only truth is sane? :D

Of course that makes arguments so much easier. If an argument is found to be inconvenient and irrefutable, it is time to remember that the person making the arguments is neither neutral nor sane.

Neat (not you).

I thought by definition (of retards, not you) neutral persons were not sane. Nobody not backing the only truth is sane? :D

Of course that makes arguments so much easier. If an argument is found to be inconvenient and irrefutable, it is time to remember that the person making the arguments is neither neutral nor sane.

Neat (not you).
Some lunatic old men thinks they knew whole universe and they have the gospel of but in reality they just lunatic old person who keep themselves busy only for the sake of an argument since they knew they already failed their lives and unconsciously tries to make other people unhappy but leave you are not that person at least I can say that.

Don't bother. Even a retard (not you - some other) can join the dots and figure out the following sequence:
  1. Initial Pakistani claim that two Indian aircraft were shot down;
  2. Initial Indian claim that one Pakistani aircraft was shot down and one Indian plane had crashed, and one Indian pilot was missing in action;
  3. Initial claims by Pakistani public that two parachutes were seen;
  4. Claims by Pakistani PM and others that two Indian aircraft had been shot down and two Indian pilots held;
  5. Sudden and abrupt change - only one Indian pilot in captivity;
  6. Sudden and abrupt change - Pakistani mob having killed one pilot, it is put out that he was bearded, therefore a Sikh.
Come on, you are not such gullible fools. And it is not India of the two countries that was so shameless that it denied taking back the bodies of its own soldiers, and left them to be given a decent burial by their opponents.

This was beneath contempt. :D

That is a problem that does not need a solution.

Your problem, as members of the Pakistani public, is that your authorities don't want you to find the ejection seat. Or any significant part of the wreckage.

Don't try too hard old fella, save those bullet point for some other times. Otherwise you will go missing when truth comes out just like your army chief when his div HQ was pinged by PAF SOWs.

For time being just "pray" that "situation" improves. Your prayers are needed.

And tell your kind, that if for some reason they manage to get caught on this side of border, please for the love of god, do not resist.

There was no 2nd pilot, as there was no 2nd plane that went down as per India. Hence he does not exist.

Good for you then...you can sleep tight...

Isn't it amazing Pakistan happy cuz it has the pilot, India happy cuz they disowned him?

Back
Top Bottom