What's new

Video of the two pilots that ejected

Indian government has failed to modernize the IAF. It's not just the aircraft, but the overall operations. IAF is a slow and lethargic organization. Too much bureaucracy. Only 55% aircraft are mission capable at its peak efficiency. I wonder, if there is a real war, that number would drop even further.

There is a real need to adopt modern best practices and involve private companies into the defense sector. We have a lot to learn from USA.

If Pakistan had any proof it would be out there. It would be everywhere like Abhinandan.

If it fell in Indian Kashmir, the villagers would have made videos and broadcast it. Like they do. Like the mi17.

Ffs the one pilot you caught got more camera time than IK in the past week.
Control your emotions.

I doubt they're confusing Abhi for a Sikh. Besides, Abhi was caught by a guy in a brown leather jacket not this baba ji.
Nope, in the beginning everybody was claiming Abhinandan to be Sikh.

Yes they call it patka a lighter version of Dastaar or Turban.
main-qimg-53d8bdbc18f52d469d459a91f71ed00f.webp
You’re doing your research! Damn.

DG ISPR said PAF shot down two migs. This video confirms that locals saw two parachutes. I'm not a fighter pilot, but fighters usually fly with a wing men. The two parachutes were of Abhi and his wing man, probably another Mig 21. The wing man is either dead or got to Indian lines.

I speculate that the Migs were in chasing a decoy drone (possibly with the electronic signature of an F-16). They were lured into Pakistani territory and ambushed. After realizing their blunder (and pooping in there flight diapers), the Migs made a dash for the Indian border.... but It was too late, they got shot down by JF-17's. Abhi crashed into Pakistan, his wing man's forward momentum carried him into Indian territory. Abhi's wreckage fell into a populated area, possibly hitting and burning up a civilian on the ground (this also happened at the IAF's MI-17 crash in Bagdum). When the PA jawan's came, they were looking for two pilots. Abhi was held by villagers and caught. They also found a burned body next to Mig wreckage that they took to hospital thinking it was the other pilot....but it was just a civilian at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I speculate that the Migs were in chasing a decoy drone (possibly with the electronic signature of an F-16). They were lured into Pakistani territory and ambushed.
Is that Possible...?

If Pakistan had any proof it would be out there. It would be everywhere like Abhinandan.

If it fell in Indian Kashmir, the villagers would have made videos and broadcast it. Like they do. Like the mi17.

Ffs the one pilot you caught got more camera time than IK in the past week.
Control your emotions.

Nope, in the beginning everybody was claiming Abhinandan to be Sikh.

You’re doing your research! Damn.
Conversely, Indian air force must have footage of F-16 being shot down. Why don't they release that. If not footage, then at least recording of locking the Pakistani plane. I know Indians made a safe story that Nandan hit F-16 and then Nandan's plane was destroyed by Pakistan. So, no proof. How about Indian AWACS? They must be watching every thing. Show their recordings. The fact of the matter is F-16 were not there at all much less than shooting one of them down. Or else Indians would have released at least radar signature of falling Pakistani plane.

Conversely, Indian air force must have footage of F-16 being shot down. Why don't they release that. If not footage, then at least recording of locking the Pakistani plane. I know Indians made a safe story that Nandan hit F-16 and then Nandan's plane was destroyed by Pakistan. So, no proof. How about Indian AWACS? They must be watching every thing. Show their recordings. The fact of the matter is F-16 were not there at all much less than shooting one of them down. Or else Indians would have released at least radar signature of falling Pakistani plane.
I expect Indian evidence to be out near election time.

Ejection Seat for SU-30MKI = K-36DM ejection seat

Ejection Seat for MIG-21 = KM-1 ejection seat

Ejection Seat for MIRAGE-2000 = MARTIN BAKER ejection seat

Ejection Seat for F-16 = ACES ejection seat

Now go and figure out what were the seats???

But your DEEP STATE will allow you to have even a look at them????

BECHARE PAKISTANI!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Becharay Indians, tumhara mulk. Is waqt Razia ban chooka hai jiski ker koyie bajaraha hai...go figure why. Hope your airforce will give the dead pilots deserving funeral.

Back
Top Bottom