What's new

Video of the two pilots that ejected

You can see that one of the pilots deployed their parachute very late, which suggests he may have been injured and it affected his response time, he may have also faced further injuries due to the rough landing caused by the delay.

The other pilot who can be seen way above, is the one that most likely landed in IoK.
I didn't see a second chute.
Edit: the people said both pilots are coming down. Other older man says is there just one pilot?
Reply from other younger person no there are two look!

Last edited:
That is two pilots, there is a significant distance between the two but I see two parachutes.

But we have MiG -21 Bison wreckage...
Because we scored two kills, a SU and a MIG 21, it's just that they only accepted MIG (even denying this one too at first) and we said okay just so we could keep the other pilot. We couldn't prove SU because its wreckage fell to the other side of LoC.

You can see that one of the pilots deployed their parachute very late, which suggests he may have been injured and it affected his response time, he may have also faced further injuries due to the rough landing caused by the delay.

The other pilot who can be seen way above, is the one that most likely landed in IoK.
This dialect of punjabi is native pothohar, but this operation took place in Kashmir.
In video some one says : o apna pilot ay.
Someone please clarify.

That is two pilots, there is a significant distance between the two but I see two parachutes.

Same.

This dialect of punjabi is native pothohar, but this operation took place in Kashmir.
Someone please clarify.

A lot of people in Azad Kashmir speak Pahari and Gujari. Koshur speakers are in fact the minority.

But we have MiG -21 Bison wreckage...
The SU that abhinandan was fly, I have a strong feeling that the other pilot couldn't eject. And the SU fell on Indian side, and other pilot was dead with it.
The Mig that fell on our side, I have yet another strong feeling that we still have that guy.

Last edited:
Someone please clarify.
I think this is not the complete video, in another version of the same clip when he says "o apna pilot ay" someone replies "ni isni chhatri dusray rang ni ay"...

One could go to the spot of these videos and then determine the direction of jet falling and direction of pilots. Could help determine if the plane landed in IOK. If it can be determined then IAF can be further exposed

The SU that abhinandan was fly, I have a strong feeling that the other pilot could eject. And the SU fell on Indian side, and other pilot was dead with it.
The Mig that fell on our side, I have yet another strong feeling that we still have that guy.
Abhi was in MiG...Su u had other pilot(s) if the other jet is acknowledged to be MKI.

Back
Top Bottom