What's new

Video Of Taliban Terror In Pakistan

Unbeliever

Reaction score
Sky News has obtained new video of Taliban training camps and the murder of Pakistani security forces. Stuart Ramsay's reports contains evidence of extreme violence and shows video of the moments immediately before death.

Scary in many ways, I really hope the Pakistani Army/Government gets this under control in the very near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky News has obtained new video of Taliban training camps and the murder of Pakistani security forces. Stuart Ramsay's reports contains evidence of extreme violence and shows video of the moments immediately before death.

9Urszxq9KYE[/media] - Video Of Taliban Terror In Pakistan

Scary and disturbing in many ways, I really hope the Pakistani Army/Government gets this under control in the very near future.

I am not going to deny there is nothing there But quite frankly video shows absolutly nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It shows quite a lot, it shows that the deal with taliban was the worst thing by the army.

Sky News has obtained new video of Taliban...........
Not convincing really. Especially where a 'Taliban' is shown whipping a person, is this whipping? our teachers used to beat us with cane much harder than this. This looks more like a propaganda video especially prepared for the Sky News.

I am not going to deny there is nothing there But quite frankly video shows absolutly nothing.

Are you serious? Then you are in denial my friend.

I see all this negative news about India around here, some of it obvious propaganda, which is immediately accepted as fact, but when it comes to Pakistan than everything is just fine? It is good to question sources, but if you see and hear nothing of importance or concern in this video than your bias has clouded your judgment.

This shows the complete failure of the state of Pakistan, more precisely the government and army to uphold their sovereignty in the north (which has been an issue in many areas for quit some time if I'm not mistaken) and protect their citizens from the brutal terror of the Taliban.

He is beating him with a hammer.

The reporter tells you that some of the footage IS from a propaganda video, but it all filmed in Pakistan and has been examined and recut by Sky Net.

The video is more about how the Taliban have so quickly established control in Swat and how the Pakistani government stands by idly.

Are you serious? Then you are in denial my friend.

I see all this negative news about India around here, some of it obvious propaganda, which is immediately accepted as fact, but when it comes to Pakistan than everything is just fine? It is good to question sources, but if you see and hear nothing of importance or concern in this video than your bias has clouded your judgment.

This shows the complete failure of the state of Pakistan, more precisely the government and army to uphold their sovereignty in the north (which has been an issue in many areas for quit some time if I'm not mistaken) and protect their citizens from the brutal terror of the Taliban.
The fact is our people are sleeping.It's about the time they wake up and completely support Army against these bastards.Guess what happened after Lal Masjid operation.Just find the thread here and you will see a lot of Mullah Supporter.

I am dumb struck. Last time I was in swat was in 1997. It was still heavenly. It appears that a part of Pakistan’s polity is hell bent upon shooting themselves in the head.

Our founding fathers must be turning in their graves. The very people who were dead against Pakistan in the first place are now the future rulers. When people insist that it is night when the sun is out, any argument is futile.

Oh Zia ul Haq, Hamid Gul and Hamid Mir, I hope you rot in hell for your contribution in destroying the Pakistan that I grew up in and love.

I am dumb struck. Last time I was in swat was in 1997. It was still heavenly. It appears that a part of Pakistan’s polity is hell bent upon shooting themselves in the head.

Our founding fathers must be turning in their graves. The very people who were dead against Pakistan in the first place are now the future rulers. When people insist that it is night when the sun is out, any argument is futile.

Oh Zia ul Haq, Hamid Gul and Hamid Mir, I hope you rot in hell for your contribution in destroying the Pakistan that I grew up in and love.

I 100% agreed with you.
Qais

Well Said!!:pakistan:

Then one of you numbskulls smack QSAARK in the head for this "think tank" tripe-

"Not convincing really.":tsk:

It's SKY NEWS propaganda, especially produced and directed for our benefit, to include mock beatings at the direction of SkyNEWs directors.

You can start right here by shutting down patent idiocy on routine display. This is yet another example of such.

What an apologist!

Then one of you numbskulls smack QSAARK in the head for this "think tank" tripe-

"Not convincing really.":tsk:

It's SKY NEWS propaganda, especially produced and directed for our benefit, to include mock beatings at the direction of SkyNEWs directors.

I am Really Sorry about you my dear, Please come out of this thinking and box of Every one who is non Muslim hates you or make propaganda. Yes there is some propaganda for Pakistan but much is reality. I was in January in Pakistan and traveled to sawat and what I saw reminders me the mid 90's when we saw Men’s are beating women’s in public, Giving young women’s to the elder peoples who raped them. Please do not defend these criminals just for Islam.

Thanks

"I am Really Sorry about you my dear..."

Desist with the "dear" crap.

"Please come out of this thinking and box of Every one who is non Muslim hates you or make propaganda."

I'm sorry. Having just left Friday pray at my mosque the ol' mullah had me all riled up again.

I lost my head...whoops!! Bad turn of phrase.

Anyway, you were saying...?

"Please do not defend these criminals just for Islam."

I'll attempt to be more careful.

Thank you.

It is not a crime if I dont agree with something. By using abusive and non-civil language, I dont know what certain members are trying to prove here. TT?, I never requested for it. I dont understand why it is such a soar in the eyes of some. So if you guys are done with QSAARK-bashing, can we go back and resume posting on the actual topic? Actually it wont be a bad idea to star a thread on "QSAARK-Bashing".

By the way, if Gulf of Tonkin like incidents can be fabricated to rage war against Vietnam, and 'Proofs on WMD' can be made and presented to make the UN fool to invade Iraq, why a propaganda movie cant be filmed to prepare ground for the next invasion on Pakistan?

Last edited:
We had a legit attack in Tonkin. Besides...they're commies so we should have nuked them.

Everybody knows that.:D

Who cares about Iraq. It's you that matters. Do you really think that SKY NEWS is fabricating beatings to make a point when it's so easy to cop down on some groovy taliban propaganda or A.Q. footage to the same.

You didn't see anything surprising that perverted what we know to be true from countless other sources, did you?

Of course not. You should commend that SKY NEWS reporter for even trying. One of your best was shot there two weeks ago.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom