What's new

Video: Indian woman shaming girls for wearing short skirt goes viral

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A video of a middle-aged woman shaming young girls for wearing short clothes has gone viral.

The incident reportedly took place at Nukkadwala restaurant in Gurugram (formerly Gurgaon) near New Delhi. One of the girls, Shivani Gupta, shared the video on her Facebook profile.

"Today my friends and I were harassed by a woman at a restaurant for me wearing a short dress. This middle-aged woman you'll see in the video addressed seven men at the restaurant to rape us because she felt we deserved it for wearing short clothes and bashing her unsolicited opinion," she wrote.

The woman allegedly abused the girls and shamed one of them for wearing a short skirt.

The girls followed the woman to a shopping centre and asked her to apologize for her choice of words. The woman, however, seems adamant in the video and dared the girls to share the clip online.

The video went viral in no time and created an outrage on social media.

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/internat...ming-girls-for-wearing-short-skirt-goes-viral

A video of a middle-aged woman shaming young girls for wearing short clothes has gone viral.

The incident reportedly took place at Nukkadwala restaurant in Gurugram (formerly Gurgaon) near New Delhi. One of the girls, Shivani Gupta, shared the video on her Facebook profile.

"Today my friends and I were harassed by a woman at a restaurant for me wearing a short dress. This middle-aged woman you'll see in the video addressed seven men at the restaurant to rape us because she felt we deserved it for wearing short clothes and bashing her unsolicited opinion," she wrote.

The woman allegedly abused the girls and shamed one of them for wearing a short skirt.

The girls followed the woman to a shopping centre and asked her to apologize for her choice of words. The woman, however, seems adamant in the video and dared the girls to share the clip online.

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/internat...ming-girls-for-wearing-short-skirt-goes-viral
Good for Indian Woman.

Those Bitches are pathetic

If you dress in a policeman's uniform --> expect people to treat you like a police officer

If you dress in the uniform of a doctor --> expect people to treat you like a doctor

If you dress like a prostitute --> expect people to treat you like a whore

You are what you portray.

FemiNazi have ruined women for generation through their misguided crusade to become like men and worse.

If you dress in a policeman's uniform --> expect people to treat you like a police officer

If you dress in the uniform of a doctor --> expect people to treat you like a doctor

You are what you portray.

FemiNazi have ruined women for generation through their misguided crusade to become like men and worse.

And what is exactly a Prostitute's dress code?? LOL, :lol::lol::lol:

And if by chance any of the girls from your family or neighbourhood happen to wear same or similar dress in future. Will you stoop to the level to call them a "Prostitute" just because of the dress?? Just my doubt. :o::o::o:

If it's someone close to me, I will be blunt and tell them how shameful it looks. But ultimately, it's their call to make.

She shouldn’t have told the men to rape the girls but she was right in telling them to wear decent clothes...

If this woman stopped one of the girls getting raped she is seen as a good member of society but if she tells the girl to wear modest clothing...she is seen as a villain...strange times

Doctor have a white coat, Police have specfic color uniform, what is the official dress of a Prostitute ??

There is no difference between you and that lady.

Google "prostitute dress "... Then Select images.

They are suggestions. Tell us the official dress bro.

Doctor have a white coat, Police have specfic color uniform, what is the official dress of a Prostitute ??

There is no difference between you and that lady.

They are suggestions. Tell us the official dress bro.
sir are they have official dress???

Back
Top Bottom