What's new

Video: Indian woman shaming girls for wearing short skirt goes viral

Man o man.
The old woman need to eat less & move more. Those leggings will put my dog of its dinner and her belly ..ohhhh maaaan.
With respect to the girls I didnt see a single decent looking girls and no hooker uniform? I was looking for the uniforms loooool.
Seriously for a lady to suggest the girl should be raped is very very bad. But Indian women are into rape as well. So what can we say. Disgusting.

However i propose that If the girl is hot she can wear what she wants and if she isnt she should cover up. (This should get a few of your going)

Doctor have a white coat, Police have specfic color uniform, what is the official dress of a Prostitute ??

There is no difference between you and that lady.

They are suggestions. Tell us the official dress bro.

As Google suggested.... If you dress like a whore... Expect to be treated like a whore.

Ladies wear anything in India, there is always a huge possibility that they will eventually be raped... No need to bring dress length.

As Google suggested.... If you dress like a whore... Expect to be treated like a whore.
am sorry sir but thats a pathatic . you want to treat people on behalf of their dresses. How could a sane person even think about it. these girls who wear skirts are better than those who wear burka infront of their families and in parks they just let it go.

She shouldn’t have told the men to rape the girls but she was right in telling them to wear decent clothes...

If this woman stopped one of the girls getting raped she is seen as a good member of society but if she tells the girl to wear modest clothing...she is seen as a villain...strange times
She should address her own clothing first

Wow..... Just wow... you seems much knowledgable on this topic so i will try to ise that and ask a question.

what about those whores who roleplay ? Lets say dress like “niqaabi girl or say nun ?”” So, do they turn the niqab to a whore dress or the niqab turn them to a pure woman ??

she was veiled, as in a face veil a.k.a Niqab
Veiled
verb
past tense: veiled; past participle: veiled
  1. cover with or as if with a veil.
    "she veiled her face"
    synonyms: envelop, surround, swathe, enfold, cover,
    obscure, shade, shadow, eclipse,cloud, blot out, block out, blank out,obliterate, overshadow;
    literaryenshroud,mantle, bedim, benight, becloud, befog;
    rareobnubilate
    "the peak was often veiled in mist"cover up, conceal, hide, secrete, camouflage, disguise, mask, screen, shield, cloak, blanket, shroud, enwrap, canopy, overlay;

Veiled
verb
past tense: veiled; past participle: veiled
  1. cover with or as if with a veil.
    "she veiled her face"
    synonyms: envelop, surround, swathe, enfold, cover,
    obscure, shade, shadow, eclipse,cloud, blot out, block out, blank out,obliterate, overshadow;
    literaryenshroud,mantle, bedim, benight, becloud, befog;
    rareobnubilate
    "the peak was often veiled in mist"cover up, conceal, hide, secrete, camouflage, disguise, mask, screen, shield, cloak, blanket, shroud, enwrap, canopy, overlay;
yes...

3.JPG
When you reveal your skin to the environment you increase your chances of getting skin cancer, The likelihood of western women suffering from this deadly disease is way higher then from women who wear full cloths.
When you betray the nature you betray yourself.
The image shows occurrence of skin cancer country wise
Note: Apart from Kazakhstan No Muslim countries in top 10 and why Kazakhstan is there i don't know,but why Muslim countries have low risks of skin cancers you guess it your self it could be the full cloths they wear?
Regarding India it used to be influenced by eastern culture where women used to wear full cloths now its changing and its not good for Indian people.
And Not top 10 countries who have higher chances of skin cancer....
34.JPG

Go to the below page and see for your self very few Muslim countries in top 100.
https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/skin-cancers/by-country/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom