What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Holy ****!! holy ****!! holy ****!!!
I just bough Skyrim ...and its Fantabulous!!!!!!!!!
chk out the visuals and the epic size of the map...

This is where im standing real time

and the point on the map is where im standing ...and get this!!!
What u see is just 1/6+ of the actual size of the MAp

U can truly free roam in this world like uve never before ...fk yeah and the content amount is mind bogggling.

^^i totally sniped those thugs behind me in the first pic ..and got some iron Armour as well as some nice loot..(well at least it better than the leather armr i had before).

i higly recommend buying this game..RPG fans wont regret it ...this game is truly Ginormous in every aspect of its gameplay...

lol i played this game but left in between. I dunno if i'm the only one who find this game boring:lol: But i must admit that it had fabulous graphics.

Wow those are some awesome games! Does anybody play Biohazard 6/ Resident Evil 6?

Oh and I forgot Halo 4 is already out. I love Halo:cheers:

GTA 5 is gonna be epic! Btw played Black Ops 2 and am sort of disappointed, multiplayer is ok. Also played Hitman Absolution and it is pretty nice, I've been a fan of the Hitman franchise since forever and it doesn't disappoint.

What ??
Black ops 2 was fantasting . The tech. they showed for 2025 was stunning .
However the graphics could have been a little better but no way was the game below par .

Yara last time I played a game was 1999! :blink:

and are u sure that was a video game u played back in 1999?:cray: becuz the popular games played by men(my dad told me once) during that stoneage time were mostly Chess,Polo,Dubgeons & Dragons,Snooker etc:p:P so u should not be talking abt videogames here :lol::meeting:

Back
Top Bottom