What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Just played one of the new maps from the Aftermath map pack on Battlefield 3, pretty cool. The new map pack takes place in Iran and features an earthquake mode during gameplay...

Just played one of the new maps from the Aftermath map pack on Battlefield 3, pretty cool. The new map pack takes place in Iran and features an earthquake mode during gameplay...

scavenger mode is fun.

Sniper_-_Ghost_Warrior_2_coverart.jpg

cuming soon

You fight Indians in this one it seems.

SGW2_7.jpg

scavenger mode is fun.

Haven't tried it but I'm disappointed Dice decided to continue this theme of Middle eastern urban theater for Battlefield 3, they already have plenty of Middle Eastern map. They have Sharqi Penninsula, Gulf of Oman, Campaign takes place in Iraq mission, Bandar Desert, and I think Strike at Karkand is a ME map as well, and Tehran Highway. So it would have been nice had they picked European urban maps for a change, like Operation Metro is in Paris which is fun.

Max Payne 3 is great, not so much of a fan of FarCry3 though, despite the positive reviews I still can't stand the series.

who here has Black Ops 2 for PS3?

everyone respond and let me know....

add me as well if you'd like to play together

PSN username --> Pukhtoon_Soldier

Max Payne 3 is great, not so much of a fan of FarCry3 though, despite the positive reviews I still can't stand the series.

f*Ck, still gotta play it.

i remember Max Payne on PC and man it was an experience with surround sound speakers

Which ISP do the Indian dudes use for their PS3s? Reliance broadband keeps bailing all the time and the game-play is prone to glitches. I don't even try logging on PSN anymore. :sick:

I'm only on pc. Most of you guys are the consoles which sucks for me.

in Pakistan, PTCL offers 10, 15 and 20 mb/sec. broadband packages; im sure there are other faster ones

surely in india it must be the same.......as long as you're putting out at least 4-5 mb/sec you should be able to play fine without lag issue though other factors come into play as well

Nope.....I take games too seriously and wasted hell lot of time on them so quit playing them. :D

Not good for my profession. :cry:

i have a feeling maybe you are involved in indian politics.......please dont become a babu youre better than that! :D

I saw blackops2 gameplay. It looked like the same **** to me.

i have a feeling maybe you are involved in indian politics.......please dont become a babu youre better than that! :D
Nope buddy. Research is what I do. Have to spend a lot of time in front of screen. So its not good to have gaming habit.

Use to play in clans in AOE and CS 1.6. Played few FPS games. But mostly on PC. :D

BTW thanks for telling me that I am at least better than Babu. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom