What's new

Video Gamers report in!

you're going to love this, easily the best game I have played this year, and the graphics are superb.

It's a great game but a little short. You can power through the story(not factoring collecting souvenirs) in 6-8 hours flat.

Skyrim takes the top honors for 2012 in my book.

^^^ In addition to new campaigns for Resident Evil, GTA and Bioshock franchises. 2013 is going to be a busy year for gamers.

It's a great game but a little short. You can power through the story(not factoring collecting souvenirs) in 6-8 hours flat.

Skyrim takes the top honors for 2012 in my book.

Skyrim is a fantastic game (although TBH I think Morrowind is my favorite in the series) but seeing as Skyrim came out in Nov 2011 it doesn't qualify.

Skyrim is a fantastic game (although TBH I think Morrowind is my favorite in the series) but seeing as Skyrim came out in Nov 2011 it doesn't qualify.

Arrow in the knee!!! It came out so late that I keep taking it for a 2012 release. I guess I'd have to go with ME3 then.

Arrow in the knee!!! It came out so late that I keep taking it for a 2012 release. I guess I'd have to go with ME3 then.

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee... (still runs like Usain Bolt if you steal something though... :P )

What games you guys looking forward to this year? I personally can't wait for Grand Theft Auto V!

Anyone played far cry 3 yet ? Its an amazing game . A must have ¡¡

Ḥashshāshīn;3768648 said:
What games you guys looking forward to this year? I personally can't wait for Grand Theft Auto V!

I personally prefer saints row and sleeping dogs franchise over GTA .
Gta are always late in the market :angry:

Anyone played far cry 3 yet ? Its an amazing game . A must have ¡¡

I personally prefer saints row and sleeping dogs franchise over GTA .
Gta are always late in the market :angry:

I will get Far Cry when I trade in Hitman Absolution for it.

And Saints Row is fun for crazy unrealistic things, but if you want a realistic crime thriller, it's GTA or Mafia :cheesy:

Ḥashshāshīn;3768654 said:
I will get Far Cry when I trade in Hitman Absolution for it.

And Saints Row is fun for crazy unrealistic things, but if you want a realistic crime thriller, it's GTA or Mafia :cheesy:

Personally i am a very big fan of GTA franchise but i hate rockstar for always producing stuffs late .
Gta 4 - 2008
Gta 5 - 2013 :hitwall:
A gap of 5 years :woot:

What games are you currently playing?

What games do you want to play?

What systems do you own?

Currently playing :

League of Legends (PC)
Minecraft (PC)
Medal of Honor (PS3)
Civ 5(PC)

Want to play:
Hawx series (Ps3/PC)
Gran Turismo 5 (or was it 6?) (Ps3)
Killzone 3 (Ps3)
Fallout NV(Ps3/PC)

I currently play Black Ops 2, MW3, and MW2 multiplayer. I want to buy Battlefield 3 premium and Portal 2. I mainly play on PC. I also have an Xbox 360 but I don't play it much. If anyone else is into PC gaming add me on steam: Stryk3r1337 and xfire:taimurtk100.

Back
Top Bottom