What's new

Video Gamers report in!

in Pakistan, PTCL offers 10, 15 and 20 mb/sec. broadband packages; im sure there are other faster ones

surely in india it must be the same.......as long as you're putting out at least 4-5 mb/sec you should be able to play fine without lag issue though other factors come into play as well

Hardly as fast as advertised out here and the speed is variable throughout the length of day. Might be an issue with my router though....gotta make time to look into it.

Which titles do you game?

Nope buddy. Research is what I do. Have to spend a lot of time in front of screen. So its not good to have gaming habit.

Use to play in clans in AOE and CS 1.6. Played few FPS games. But mostly on PC. :D

BTW thanks for telling me that I am at least better than Babu. :lol:

i hear you on that man; i sit behind a screen from 8:30 to 6 looking at excel docs and co-managing a database....you do what ya gotta do to survive and pay those damned bills (and the government).

by the way -- what is AOE?

i hear you on that man; i sit behind a screen from 8:30 to 6 looking at excel docs and co-managing a database....you do what ya gotta do to survive and pay those damned bills (and the government).
by the way -- what is AOE?
Age of Empires, or Age of Conquerors. The classic old game. Used to waste a hell lot of time on it during college days. Same with CS. Practicing AWP.

Hardly as fast as advertised out here and the speed is variable throughout the length of day. Might be an issue with my router though....gotta make time to look into it.

Which titles do you game?

lately just CoD Black Ops II

yes router is an extremely important factor....if i were you, i'd go for any product by Net Gear or Cisco systems --both make the best routers (in my opinion)

using a signal booster which plugs into your wall from the modem could be of great use as well....that's what i do and on my PS3 i consistently get 10-12 mb/sec download speeds --which is more than enough for gaming purposes i think

Age of Empires, or Age of Conquerors. The classic old game. Used to waste a hell lot of time on it during college days. Same with CS. Practicing AWP.

ahhh yes good ol days.....i still remember WarCraft on my virus-infested beat up Windows 98 machine (which i put together from scrap when i was younger and poor :laugh:)

lately just CoD Black Ops II

yes router is an extremely important factor....if i were you, i'd go for any product by Net Gear or Cisco systems --both make the best routers (in my opinion)

using a signal booster which plugs into your wall from the modem could be of great use as well....that's what i do and on my PS3 i consistently get 10-12 mb/sec download speeds --which is more than enough for gaming purposes i think

Erm...Cisco routers? I ain't made out of money.... :P

Point taken though.

Good to see people remember those old games. I still watch few clan matches of CS 1.6 especially of MIBR and FNATIC.

Good to see people remember those old games. I still watch few clan matches of CS 1.6 especially of MIBR and FNATIC.

I was too much of a beast at 1.6.

I would get headshots with left click of knife. Used to get banned all the time.

scavenger mode is fun.

Just played Scavenger mode, it's awesome. Try doing this play Talah Market, Scavenger mode, and defend D. So much fun...Talah market is a nice urban destructive map.

who here has Black Ops 2 for PS3?

everyone respond and let me know....

add me as well if you'd like to play together

PSN username --> Pukhtoon_Soldier

f*Ck, still gotta play it.

i remember Max Payne on PC and man it was an experience with surround sound speakers

you're going to love this, easily the best game I have played this year, and the graphics are superb.

please tell me they still have that slow-motion/bullet time feature

exactly what you need when you bust down a door of a room full of enemies and you gotta blast all of them using an Uzi-9 :D

you can find them online for decent price.....in my case, the ISP provided the modem/router for a small monthly charge

Which ISP do you prefer out there? I'm thinking of getting the direct cable instead this weekend.

please tell me they still have that slow-motion/bullet time feature

exactly what you need when you bust down a door of a room full of enemies and you gotta blast all of them using an Uzi-9 :D

yes, but the overall functionality has improved. The slow motion kill shots are nothing short of spectacular and add a whole new element to the game.

who here has Black Ops 2 for PS3?

everyone respond and let me know....

add me as well if you'd like to play together

f*Ck, still gotta play it.

i remember Max Payne on PC and man it was an experience with surround sound speakers

You should change your PSN ID to "Pukhtoon_Separatist" lol just kidding...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom