What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Yeah, but it's weird they gave Pakistanis an Indian made weapon.

Giving them the Chinese assault rifle and SMG is better than giving them MSMCs and modern FALs.

Dude its not us who cry, that in 1965 we with a army who had out numbered our small enemy's army, actually had lost the war because the small Army Of Enemy (Pak army) was better equipped them our mammoth indian army:lol:

and are u sure that was a video game u played back in 1999?:cray: becuz the popular games played by men(my dad told me once) during that stoneage time were mostly Chess,Polo,Dubgeons & Dragons,Snooker etc:p:P so u should not be talking abt videogames here :lol::meeting:
Kid, I may not have played a game, but didn't say I couldn't code one up from scratch in my free time! :D

In our times we went swimming, archery lessons, hunting with cousins, horseback riding and at the same time had fun on internet. What have you been doing recently -- riding/surfing Facebook pages?

Kid, I may not have played a game, but didn't say I couldn't code one up from scratch in my free time! :D

In our times we went swimming, archery lessons, hunting with cousins, horseback riding and at the same time had fun on internet. What have you been doing recently -- riding/surfing Facebook pages?

i will reply to this later cuz im going out of town with family tonite.talk to u later buddy uncle!:p:dirol:

We belong to the generation who played old street games and first video games. Kids these days. :D

Sniper_-_Ghost_Warrior_2_coverart.jpg

cuming soon

Back
Top Bottom