What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Didn't really liked MOH ... developers should do more research before making games, In Karachi common language is NOT Arabic its urdu, secondly there were several vehicles they showed which are not present here. I kinda found the game boring so haven't persuaded it.

Borderland2 is great and addictive.

XCom is another game which is keeping me busy now days.

In ops 2 they were speaking Urdu.

in Hitman 2: Silent Assasin some of the Sardar jiis at the indian hospital were armed with Mac-11s and Uzis if i'm not mistaken

Yeah, but it's weird they gave Pakistanis an Indian made weapon.

Giving them the Chinese assault rifle and SMG is better than giving them MSMCs and modern FALs.

well that's why it's a video game and not reality....right?

obviously they didn't do their homework.....for mere entertainment purposes, it works out i guess.

i actually got off to a good start....my kill/death ratio is @ 3.7 now and i've won every game that i've joined (before the server started fuckin up)

well that's why it's a video game and not reality....right?

obviously they didn't do their homework.....for mere entertainment purposes, it works out i guess.

i actually got off to a good start....my kill/death ratio is @ 3.7 now and i've won every game that i've joined (before the server started fuckin up)

Damn.

I gotta get back into the grove of things. Mine is 1.4. It'll go back up to 2+ after awhile.

i must say i tried giving MOH some more time, there is this level in which there is a car chase in Karachi, DAMIT i commute through those areas on like weekly basis, in that level they got almost everything right, from rickshah to mini bus to locations ... wow ... but still the arabic part was there ...

Damn.

I gotta get back into the grove of things. Mine is 1.4. It'll go back up to 2+ after awhile.

i played a lot of kill confirmed and Nuketown 2025, hence my high K/D ratio. Plus I never really stopped playing Black Ops 1. Just a question of being familiar with the weapons and your aim being on point.

if you have PS3, designate your PSN ID

Sucks as still no release schedule fr PC , maybe fall next year.
anyways Enjoy. New trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing Halo 4 fun game but I still think Battlefield 3 is the better game for me. Although Halo 4 has a fun factor and competitive factor to it, Battlefield 3 is more intense, gruesome, violent, and blunt of a game, the matches are longer some matches I played were over 2 hours long on Conquest Gulf of Oman to be exact.

As for Halo 4, you can play many matches in a day until you feel done for the day, in Battlefield 3 depending on length and intensity of the matches 2-4 a in a gaming session will do it for me.

i dont understand why video games try to portray Karachi as some desert moroccan city? Same happened in some Indian movie where Karachi was portrayed as some small Moroccan border town... Seriously wtf man

I've been playing Halo 4 fun game but I still think Battlefield 3 is the better game for me. Although Halo 4 has a fun factor and competitive factor to it, Battlefield 3 is more intense, gruesome, violent, and blunt of a game, the matches are longer some matches I played were over 2 hours long on Conquest Gulf of Oman to be exact.

As for Halo 4, you can play many matches in a day until you feel done for the day, in Battlefield 3 depending on length and intensity of the matches 2-4 a in a gaming session will do it for me.

You play on 360 or PlayStation?
@Asim Aquil recently hacked PlayStation, i don't know if he can play online though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom