What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Anyone played borderlands 2? How's it??

Borderlands2boxart3.jpg

Anybody played MOH Warfighter yet....

First mission in Karachi...was watching graphics comparision at gamespot when i noticed the mission is in Karachi....

So anybody played it yet?

Didn't really liked MOH ... developers should do more research before making games, In Karachi common language is NOT Arabic its urdu, secondly there were several vehicles they showed which are not present here. I kinda found the game boring so haven't persuaded it.

Borderland2 is great and addictive.

XCom is another game which is keeping me busy now days.

GTA 5 is gonna be epic! Btw played Black Ops 2 and am sort of disappointed, multiplayer is ok. Also played Hitman Absolution and it is pretty nice, I've been a fan of the Hitman franchise since forever and it doesn't disappoint.

I bought CoD Black Ops II yesterday after work. I was playing it till 2 am but then the server was having issues. Probably over-loaded.

Played some campaign. The sound effects are pretty good. But explosions sound pretty silly and fake. The smoke also looks fake. Graphics in Campaign mode are pretty good.

I don't like the new kill streak system they are using, like what they did on MW3. CoD Black Ops 1 had the best overall kill streak system. But o well, maybe I just have to get used to it.

oh and by the way, these morons at Treyarch need to do some research. Peshawar Pakistan is one of the maps in the game -- and the Peshawar I see on Call of Duty looks absolutely NOTHING like my ancestral city.

I havent really messed with the other maps because i've only really been doing Nuketown 2025

Back
Top Bottom