What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Are you a content creator?

Nope, just an average dude :)
My friend actually bought the MSI GE76-238...similar to the one I posted but a notch above

3070, 240hz screen, 32 GB RAM but has the same processor though and is priced at $2k. I've played on it and the screen looks lit. Though this is a 144hz, I'd connect it to an external monitor at home

Wow, that is a sweet lappy

My MSI is also a 144Hz. Don’t use an external monitor tho
An rtx 2060 laptop would cost 1lakh inr + for most cases in India sans a few, thermals are always a concern really. I was eyeing the new hp omens which supposedly have very good thermals. Which laptop is yours?

Played, my conclusion? I should never be mayor

How much is that in USD? Do you know by chance, just curious

I just wanted to keep it as a joke and not turn it into the Intel Vs Ryzen debate or discount UKBengali's very formidable rig.

You are correct on both accounts. Zen 3 is phenomenal, as if Zen 2 wasn't. Even "Big Navi" surprised everyone. Glad to see AMD doing this, not because I'm a fanboy but because the industry needs this. We've already seen what it forced Nvidia to do with the 3000 series.

CPU on the right is the Ryzen 7 5800X that retails for 449 US dollar as opposed to the 323 US dollars for the 11700F that is going into my build.

Intel are fighting back strongly against AMD and that is good for the consumer.

Screenshot 2021-05-22 at 04.50.51.png

Have you guys tried Red Orchestra 2 or Rising Storm 2: Vietnam?

I used to play Battlefield series a lot but ever since I have played the above mentioned games, I just can't get into BF again. These games are more hardcore with almost no TTK (1 or 2 bullets kill) and actually require teamwork. BF series seems so silly and arcady afterwards. The only downside is no vehicles though.

Last edited:
How much is that in USD? Do you know by chance, just curious
Sorry for the late reply didn't get the notification. So the hp omen I was talking about with ryzen 7, rtx 2060, 114 hz costs about 1,21,000 INR so basically 1660 USD.
Check this - https://www.flipkart.com/hp-omen-15...-15-en0037ax-gaming-laptop/p/itm4c16328a87123
The same in US costs 1379 USD, quite sure it can be found for cheaper -
https://www.amazon.com/HP-Display-i7-10750H-Keyboard-Windows/dp/B08WYJSW5D
Having you guys tried Red Orchestra 2 or Rising Storm 2: Vietnam?

I used to play Battlefield series a lot but ever since I have played the above mentioned games, I just can't get into BF again. These games are more hardcore with almost no TTK (1 or 2 bullets kill) and actually require teamwork. BF series seems so silly and arcady afterwards. The only downside is no vehicles though.
Have played counter strike, that's the og fps game for many Indians especially college folks :D still has a huge community in India.

Last edited:
Having you guys tried Red Orchestra 2 or Rising Storm 2: Vietnam?

I play rs2 Vietnam and battlefield.

Both are good games asides battlefield v. Bfv is not that good...

I hate the night maps on rs2 tho

Sorry for the late reply didn't get the notification. So the hp omen I was talking about with ryzen 7, rtx 2060, 114 hz costs about 1,21,000 INR so basically 1660 USD.
Check this - https://www.flipkart.com/hp-omen-15...-15-en0037ax-gaming-laptop/p/itm4c16328a87123
The same in US costs 1379 USD, quite sure it can be found for cheaper -
https://www.amazon.com/HP-Display-i7-10750H-Keyboard-Windows/dp/B08WYJSW5D

No problem, I don’t get some notifications either. Thanks for clarifying on the price conversion.

Yes incredible games especially arma 3 have over 1 thousand hours on this game

Arma 3 is one of the most realistic games I've ever played, When I first downloaded a copy of it I tried to play it like COD and BF, but hell no you need to work as a team, stay back and play it full tactically or else one bullet and you are dead.

@Invicta just bought the new train stations dlc content creator pack for cities skylines, hopefully it’ll lighten the game up.
That looks good, to be honest though apart from the skin changes Mass Transit DLC solves all the transport issues in the game anyway. Specially the transport hubs where you can have train, mono-rail and metro combined in one station.
I am now in the middle of changing jobs so taking a little break from City Skylines, but have already bought the DLC (chances are I am never going to use it).

FYI there is a youtuber called "Biffa" have you watched his videos, he is very much into detailing the areas, something that I think you would like based on this DLC.

That looks good, to be honest though apart from the skin changes Mass Transit DLC solves all the transport issues in the game anyway. Specially the transport hubs where you can have train, mono-rail and metro combined in one station.
I am now in the middle of changing jobs so taking a little break from City Skylines, but have already bought the DLC (chances are I am never going to use it).

FYI there is a youtuber called "Biffa" have you watched his videos, he is very much into detailing the areas, something that I think you would like based on this DLC.
Yes the traffic god lmao, watch him all the time. Lots of rumours going around that this is prob the Last thing they are releasing before cs2.

Yes the traffic god lmao, watch him all the time. Lots of rumours going around that this is prob the Last thing they are releasing before cs2.
I hope so the game is due an upgrade, the game mechanics need an uplift as well, also now with better graphics cards available they can increase the quality of in game graphics. I really hope they include Mods like Anarchy, Round about builder and Traffic Pro as standard in the game.

Without these mods the game is pretty much unplayable.

Anyone here play RE8??
I can't get enough it.
Wonderful addition to RE franchise.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom