What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Didn't you hear? They want to focus more on multiplayer offerings. Millions have been waiting for years to play Skull & Bones after we announced it and showed a trailer, but let's just release another repackaged Farcry.
Ubisofts sucks. Skull & bones is nothing right now, Watch Dogs is sh*t as usual, Division 2 is dead, they keep milking the Assassin's Creed name even though the new AS games have nothing to do with AS. Rainbow six is the only relevant game of Ubisoft right now apart from AS Valhalla. Lets see if Far Cry 6 will save their incompetent ***.

Ubisofts sucks. Skull & bones is nothing right now, Watch Dogs is sh*t as usual, Division 2 is dead, they keep milking the Assassin's Creed name even though the new AS games have nothing to do with AS. Rainbow six is the only relevant game of Ubisoft right now apart from AS Valhalla. Lets see if Far Cry 6 will save their incompetent ***.
Enjoyed AC Origins though,I think it was done right. Rest I agree, farcry 5 also i think was good enough.

What's your rig?

Not there yet. Nvidia GEFORCE 3090,3070, 3080ti , Super all are out of stock . :(
For me Assassin's Creed was dead after Blackflag. I won't comment on farcry as it's not my kind of game. Right now I am waiting for Baldur's Gate 3 and AOE 4.

waiting for AOE 4 too

For me Assassin's Creed was dead after Blackflag. I won't comment on farcry as it's not my kind of game. Right now I am waiting for Baldur's Gate 3 and AOE 4.

True. Although, Valhalla is better amongst the worst ones, especially Odyssey.

Will be waiting for this game. From Software is such a great studio.

Desperately waiting. FromSoft games are like a therapy.

I’ve beaten Demons Souls, Bloodborne, and DS3 this year. Didn’t care to much for Sekiro. But I’m so hyped for this!!!

BB was simply awesome. I only recently played Demon's Souls (remake) on PS5 and found it to be an outstanding game. Although, the bosses in the game were quite easy compared to the ones in DS3 (only DS I have played) & BB. But I am not complaining. Overall, it had the right amount of difficulty.

Sekiro is quite good. It's combat is just far too tactical than other FromSoft games. I reached the end but couldn't beat the final boss. Actually, having seen that the final boss had 4 lives I gave up. My brother on the other hand made look like a piece of cake.

BB was simply awesome. I only recently played Demon's Souls (remake) on PS5 and found it to be an outstanding game. Although, the bosses in the game were quite easy compared to the ones in DS3 (only DS I have played) & BB. But I am not complaining. Overall, it had the right amount of difficulty.

Sekiro is quite good. It's combat is just far too tactical than other FromSoft games. I reached the end but couldn't beat the final boss. Actually, having seen that the final boss had 4 lives I gave up. My brother on the other hand made look like a piece of cake.

BB is a masterpiece. DS3 and Demons Souls remake are very good. Only boss in DeS that can compare in difficulty is Flamelurker.

I honestly hate the combat in Sekiro.

How a billionaire gamer built a pandemic-proof business

Business is booming for gaming giant Razer, as large swathes of the globe stay indoors to combat the coronavirus. CNBC Make It’s Karen Gilchrist spoke to the company’s self-made billionaire co-founder, Min Liang Tan, to hear how he’s pivoting his brand in response -- and what it could mean for the future of entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom