What's new

Video Gamers report in!

i gave up on DICE ever since zhinto went on holiday when bf4 (maybe bf3) was burning and on twitter he talked about his cat or how needing to shit whenever he drank milk. then they only engage with gamers that kiss their a*s. zhinto was a noob himself. he was caught doing nothing but RPGing people in Metro with his team (Epsilon or whatever their name was). along with guys like Westie, these are kind of retards DICE employ. even the quality of the sound department has gone down a lot. in BC2 their war tapes was outstanding.
The thing dice and ea needs to understand is, the next cod will be world war era again, meaning a lot of their community will opt for a different game, if ea and dice do it right they could increase their revenue and the fan base by a huge amount, end of day it’s all up to them to fix and make a game that could be remembered for a long time such as the old battlefields, all we can do is hope.

Steam is the best gaming platform for India. I compared prices of all PS4/5. Xbox, Epic games, Uplay, Nintendo, Origin etc...

For example check price for a game like Dead Souls https://steamdb.info/app/588650/ , you can get it for Rs 315 during sales. On Playstation store its Rs 1224 during sales, same price in microsoft store . Epic games has best pricing after steam Rs824, during 50% sales Rs. 412, But Epic games does not have community or other features, its Application is sluggish.

Gaming Laptop is the best option, you can use it for both work and play, its portable. You can plug it into a large external screen with HDMI port.

Problem with Playstation and Xbox, they sell Hardware at lower prices then overcharge for games and even charge for multiplayer. They shrewdly price it 20-30% below a high-end gaming PC.

Steam has this Big Picture mode with full Controller support.
steambpexplore-100612317-large.jpg

i gave up on DICE ever since zhinto went on holiday when bf4 (maybe bf3) was burning and on twitter he talked about his cat or how needing to shit whenever he drank milk. then they only engage with gamers that kiss their a*s. zhinto was a noob himself. he was caught doing nothing but RPGing people in Metro with his team (Epsilon or whatever their name was). along with guys like Westie, these are kind of retards DICE employ. even the quality of the sound department has gone down a lot. in BC2 their war tapes was outstanding.
Everything DICE made after battlefield 4 was junk.
I am waiting for age of empires 4. I won't be surprised if aoe 4 turns out to be a remake of aoe 2, I will be more than happy to play new aoe 2.

even bf4 was a steaming pile of sh*t at launch. still is. i tried squading up with my brother and it wont let both us join a server. always splits us up, or prevents one of us from joining completely even though the server has loads of space.
Battlefield 3 still remains one of my favorite shooter, long live the blue tint.

BF3 is the best game in my opinion, only game I purchased extra dlc for full price back in 2013 (premium).

i loved the dlc because map design was pretty good in most maps. i didnt like the vanilla, it was too COD-ish. the shooting mechanics (random bullet deviation) were terrible. but for me, that game was the beginning of the end for Battlefield because i could tell that DICE didnt know what they wanted a BF game to be anymore. they lost the original formula as they kept diluting it in order to attract the COD crowd.

i loved the dlc because map design was pretty good in most maps. i didnt like the vanilla, it was too COD-ish. the shooting mechanics (random bullet deviation) were terrible. but for me, that game was the beginning of the end for Battlefield because i could tell that DICE didnt know what they wanted a BF game to be anymore. they lost the original formula as they kept diluting it in order to attract the COD crowd.
For me bf1 was the beginning of the end, bf3 and bf4 in my opinion raised the standards for their games, in terms of gameplay and mechanics with their frostbite engine, i agree with it feeling codish, especially with some maps such as operation metro or locker, however I think that allows some of the players within the player base who might have came through cod etc get used to the game easily, and I assume it’ll be the same with the new battlefield, since this time I think if come right a lot of new players will join the player base, especially from cod.

For me bf1 was the beginning of the end, bf3 and bf4 in my opinion raised the standards for their games, in terms of gameplay and mechanics with their frostbite engine, i agree with it feeling codish, especially with some maps such as operation metro or locker, however I think that allows some of the players within the player base who might have came through cod etc get used to the game easily, and I assume it’ll be the same with the new battlefield, since this time I think if come right a lot of new players will join the player base, especially from cod.

the problem with metro and locker was DICE from that point on only knew how to make 2 types of maps. one, the narrow, chokepoint filled infantry meat grinder. two, the big huge map meant only for vehicles and little scope for infantry. the balanced maps no longer existed, because DICE just didnt focus on them. i have no hope for DICE and Battlefield. they have proven that they follow the latest trends and dont have any original thought or spine. such as the disaster of a Battle Royale that they launched. Battlefield doesnt need a battle royale.

the problem with metro and locker was DICE from that point on only knew how to make 2 types of maps. one, the narrow, chokepoint filled infantry meat grinder. two, the big huge map meant only for vehicles and little scope for infantry. the balanced maps no longer existed, because DICE just didnt focus on them. i have no hope for DICE and Battlefield. they have proven that they follow the latest trends and dont have any original thought or spine. such as the disaster of a Battle Royale that they launched. Battlefield doesnt need a battle royale.
If battle royale is in the new battlefield I won’t be playing it, leave that genre to fortnite and warzone, no more is needed.

Gaming Laptop is the best option, you can use it for both work and play, its portable. You can plug it into a large external screen with HDMI port.

TBH, unless you really really need that portability, a gaming laptop is a bad idea. They are overpriced, rigid, and always underperform. I had to make do with them throughout Uni, was not impressed.

Problem with Playstation and Xbox, they sell Hardware at lower prices then overcharge for games and even charge for multiplayer. They shrewdly price it 20-30% below a high-end gaming PC.

I don't mind it though. With the level of software optimization a console offers, you can play up-to-date games for around 8 years, at least. No PC can ever offer that. Plus, the Sony exclusives make it worth it by themselves, IMO. The adaptive triggers are very impressive as well.

Back
Top Bottom