What's new

Video Gamers report in!

@KAL-EL I am currently using a budget laptop that I bought in 2012 in Saudi Arabia, it has AMD Radeon HD series 8730m:suicide: Thankfully I only play Dota 2, Civ 6 and Divinity Original Sin 2. I wanna play Baldur's Gate 3 so badly and for that I need a new pc.

That’s still really good that you are able to game on a 10 year old rig.

Same is the case in India. Gaming laptops/graphic cards are so overpriced. You will see people opting for underpowered gpus like gt 710/gt 1030 cause that's just what most people are willing to pay. You'll see few with 1050/1060s. Newer Laptop gamers mostly will have 1050 tis in their machines.
Same here.

I had plans for building my pc in march of this year but gpu prices have reached the skies and they don't seem to be coming down anytime soon. :(
Same is the case in India. Gaming laptops/graphic cards are so overpriced. You will see people opting for underpowered gpus like gt 710/gt 1030 cause that's just what most people are willing to pay. You'll see few with 1050/1060s. Newer Laptop gamers mostly will have 1050 tis in their machines.

It's the global semi conductor shortage which is wrecking the supply of GPUs, CPUs, Consoles, and even cell phones. TSMC has already predicted that the shortage will persist through 2022. GPU supply is then hit even harder due to the renewed increase in demand by crypto-farmers. These guys are wasting money on the biggest Ponzi scheme ever and we can't game.

I beat Dark Souls 3 including both DLCs! Incredible game!

"Ashen One, hearest thou my voice still?"

Favorite class? Favorite boss? Or rather, the boss you hated the most?

It's the global semi conductor shortage which is wrecking the supply of GPUs, CPUs, Consoles, and even cell phones. TSMC has already predicted that the shortage will persist through 2022. GPU supply is then hit even harder due to the renewed increase in demand by crypto-farmers. These guys are wasting money on the biggest Ponzi scheme ever and we can't game.

"Ashen One, hearest thou my voice still?"

Favorite class? Favorite boss? Or rather, the boss you hated the most?

My top 5 hardest bosses:

1. Sister Friede
2. The cripples
3. Darkeater Midir
4. Nameless King
5.Dancer

Sister Friede is the second hardest boss I’ve ever faced after Laurence in Bloodborne. First 2 phases aren’t to bad, but her third phase is relentless.

My favorite boss is Slave Knight Gael. It’s an epic fight.

Playstation, Nintendo, Sega, and Steam games in one Steam launcher. Also, added Kodi, with full controller support. Now, all I need is some free time.

Untitled.jpg

Playstation, Nintendo, Sega, and Steam games in one Steam launcher. Also, added Kodi, with full controller support. Now, all I need is some free time.

View attachment 745324
Super Mario bros wii, good days they were, I remember buying it the day it came out on wii and my mum completed the whole game within 1 day (shes always been a big Mario gamer)

My laptop has a RTX 2060. It’s the mobile version, but it games quite well.

My only gripe is that Nvidia updates are huge.

Super Mario bros wii, good days they were, I remember buying it the day it came out on wii and my mum completed the whole game within 1 day (shes always been a big Mario gamer)
Nintendo was good back in the good old days. Right now, it is easily one of the worst companies in this magnificent industry. I can't see anyone buying a Nintendo console for playing anything other than Super Smash Bros or Mario games.

anyone play any of these games...
Rust
Insurgency Sand storm
Arma 3
GTA V

How much did you buy it for?

The Lappy cost about $2000 USD.

But a little of that was paying extra for custom stuff like Really good thermal paste and screen calibration etc

Last edited:
My laptop has a RTX 2060. It’s the mobile version, but it games quite well.

My only gripe is that Nvidia updates are huge.
An rtx 2060 laptop would cost 1lakh inr + for most cases in India sans a few, thermals are always a concern really. I was eyeing the new hp omens which supposedly have very good thermals. Which laptop is yours?
Does anyone play City Skylines or games of this nature?
Played, my conclusion? I should never be mayor

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom