What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Recently finished Ghost of Tsushima and absolutely loved every aspect of the game. Playstation exclusives are on another level!

Next exclusive will be Horizon Zero Dawn. Playing RDR2 right now.

What are your favorite PS exclusives?

Last edited:
Recently finished Ghost of Tsushima and absolutely loved every aspect of the game. PlayStation exclusives are on another level!

Next exclusive will be Horizon Zero Dawn. Playing RDR2 right now.

Have you played God of War yet?

Hope you grabbed the HZD Complete Edition under Play at Home. Also, RDR2 is going to take you a while. Shame how they wasted RDR Online.

Last edited:
playing mobile / tablet game at the moment. :)
Summoners war.

Hope you grabbed the HZD Complete Edition under Play at Home. Also, RDR2 is going to take you a while.
I was introduced to the original one when I visited a friend and played a bit. it is impressive.

I was introduced to the original one when I visited a friend and played a bit. it is impressive.

Oh no sir. I've been a fan since the first but the PS4 reboot is just another thing all together. It's now more inline with Sony's concept of providing story driven, cinematic gaming experiences through their first party offerings.

Last edited:

Hope you grabbed the HZD Complete Edition under Play at Home. Also, RDR2 is going to take you a while. Shame how they wasted RDR Online.
God of War is on my radar but I really want to play the first three parts to understand everything in the (soft) reboot.

Yup grabbed HZD for free. Thanks Sony!

Yea, RDR2 is a long one for sure. I don't really play online so that's not an issue for me.

Ps5 is a struggle to get in the uk atm, been trying to get one for a few months, hopefully may will be the month I’ll own a ps5! Going to get ghost of tsushima, then bf6 when it comes out and play those games along with warzone until gta 6 come out.

God of War is on my radar but I really want to play the first three parts to understand everything in the (soft) reboot.

Not a bad idea. Better get on it though, the next part is supposed to come out this year.

Ps5 is a struggle to get in the uk atm, been trying to get one for a few months, hopefully may will be the month I’ll own a ps5! Going to get ghost of tsushima, then bf6 when it comes out and play those games along with warzone until gta 6 come out.

It's the same everywhere. The silicon shortage is hitting the supply hard. There have to be twitter accounts in the UK as well which update/tweet as soon as there are any available anywhere. You sit logged in to all the popular retailers' sites with your payment and shipping details already saved to your account. Keep the twitter page open on your phone and your PC. As soon as your phone dings you refresh the twitter page on your PC, click on the link in the tweet (if provided), add to cart, and checkout. This makes it a lot easier.

Found two for you. @PS5StockAlertUK and @Ps5Instant

Not a bad idea. Better get on it though, the next part is supposed to come out this year.

It's the same everywhere. The silicon shortage is hitting the supply hard. There have to be twitter accounts in the UK as well which update/tweet as soon as there are any available anywhere. You sit logged in to all the popular retailers' sites with your payment and shipping details already saved to your account. Keep the twitter page open on your phone and your PC. As soon as your phone dings you refresh the twitter page on your PC, click on the link in the tweet (if provided), add to cart, and checkout. This makes it a lot easier.

Found two for you. @PS5StockAlertUK and @Ps5Instant
Yep I follow ps5stockalertuk account, however still no luck, I’ve stayed awake all night and still had no luck, always some sort of issue to the website due to high volume of traffic.

I had plans for building my pc in march of this year but gpu prices have reached the skies and they don't seem to be coming down anytime soon. :(

I had plans for building my pc in march of this year but gpu prices have reached the skies and they don't seem to be coming down anytime soon. :(

GPU prices here in the states are high, so I can Imagine how much a good GPU is in Pakistan.

I own an MSI gaming laptop, but as nice as it is, I realize that a desktop with the desktop parts has more value.

GPU prices here in the states are high, so I can Imagine how much a good GPU is in Pakistan.

I own an MSI gaming laptop, but as nice as it is, I realize that a desktop with the desktop parts has more value.
Gaming laptops are extremely over priced too in Pakistan. :(

@KAL-EL I am currently using a budget laptop that I bought in 2012 in Saudi Arabia, it has AMD Radeon HD series 8730m:suicide: Thankfully I only play Dota 2, Civ 6 and Divinity Original Sin 2. I wanna play Baldur's Gate 3 so badly and for that I need a new pc.

Gaming laptops are extremely over priced too in Pakistan. :(
Same is the case in India. Gaming laptops/graphic cards are so overpriced. You will see people opting for underpowered gpus like gt 710/gt 1030 cause that's just what most people are willing to pay. You'll see few with 1050/1060s. Newer Laptop gamers mostly will have 1050 tis in their machines.

Back
Top Bottom