What's new

Video Gamers report in!

It's been a while I played PC games

But 2 android game series we're amazing

The room (complete series)
The house of da vinci

Both paid though, howere there is download trick you can do to play for free as well

Anyone still playing battlefield 4? Just bought premium edition for Xbox one, playing it after 5 years, still remember being 11 playing bf3 beta.

Jump on the game bro! It’s incredible!
have you played F22,commanche and f35 lighting 2,
there was Abraham tank game tooo... all are 2002 games.
now i just pay even older, age2 the conquerors..

Anyone still playing battlefield 4? Just bought premium edition for Xbox one, playing it after 5 years, still remember being 11 playing bf3 beta.

i last played bf4 on ps4 maybe 1 year back. but i sold my ps4 last june. i have bf4 for pc, which i havent even played it once. i only play Siege nowadays. as for bf3, i hated the vanilla of that game. a lot of their DLC maps were good. fu*k operation metro.

i last played bf4 on ps4 maybe 1 year back. but i sold my ps4 last june. i have bf4 for pc, which i havent even played it once. i only play Siege nowadays. as for bf3, i hated the vanilla of that game. a lot of their DLC maps were good. fu*k operation metro.
Operation metro was the goat in bf3, only Buying the ps5 so I can play bf6 in its full glory thus playing bf4 now to warmup, been on it constantly now but shotguns ruin the game. r6 is good however it seems Ubisoft are ruining the game now.

Operation metro was the goat in bf3, only Buying the ps5 so I can play bf6 in its full glory thus playing bf4 now to warmup, been on it constantly now but shotguns ruin the game. r6 is good however it seems Ubisoft are ruining the game now.

i hated operation metro. nothing but usas fag rounds, 3 lanes filled with chokepoints. a meat grinder of a map. infantry maps took a turn for the worse in terms of map design when Metro came out, imo. there is new info on bf6? havent kept up with BF at all since the shitshow that bf5 was from what i hear. i think Siege has gotten better in the past year. the ranked map pool is the best its ever been, operator balance is arguably the best its ever been.

Bought last of us 2. Playing it currently on ps5. The graphics are unbelievable.
Anone here play yakuza like a dragon?

i hated operation metro. nothing but usas fag rounds, 3 lanes filled with chokepoints. a meat grinder of a map. infantry maps took a turn for the worse in terms of map design when Metro came out, imo. there is new info on bf6? havent kept up with BF at all since the shitshow that bf5 was from what i hear. i think Siege has gotten better in the past year. the ranked map pool is the best its ever been, operator balance is arguably the best its ever been.

agreed, however playing on American servers is easier for me since they are all blind lol.
yes alot of bf6 leaks have come in the past week or so, gameplay/trailer will come in spring (around may) and some Leaks are saying it will be 128 player lobbies, however nothing solid now, some yt videos have some leaks if you wish to watch them, after the past 2 battlefields, dice and ea have to make this battlefield the best battlefield to come out, or sadly this will be the end of the franchise.

Leaks are saying it will be 128 player lobbies, however nothing solid now, some yt videos have some leaks if you wish to watch them, after the past 2 battlefields, dice and ea have to make this battlefield the best battlefield to come out, or sadly this will be the end of the franchise.

128 player lobbies will be a disaster for infantry maps because DICE only likes making 3 lane chokepoint maps to compete for the COD market. i have no faith in DICE. most of the original talent that made this series great have left and their replacements are not fit for purpose. thank God for Siege.

128 player lobbies will be a disaster for infantry maps because DICE only likes making 3 lane chokepoint maps to compete for the COD market. i have no faith in DICE. most of the original talent that made this series great have left and their replacements are not fit for purpose. thank God for Siege.
Sadly, however it’ll be based in modern times, which I’m happy about, hopefully they add custom servers again so people can limit the players to 64 etc, and I hope it’s not pay to win or any battle pass, I prefer the old premium system, however the new generation consoles do allow them to make the game much better, let’s see how they work on maps, since bigger maps is not always better, and I hope theres no battle royale , but knowing ea I can see it happening.

Sadly, however it’ll be based in modern times, which I’m happy about, hopefully they add custom servers again so people can limit the players to 64 etc, and I hope it’s not pay to win or any battle pass, I prefer the old premium system, however the new generation consoles do allow them to make the game much better, let’s see how they work on maps, since bigger maps is not always better, and I hope theres no battle royale , but knowing ea I can see it happening.

one things for sure, after the disaster that bf5 was, especially at launch, i am not going to preorder bf6. i will only buy it months after release, that too if its a 9/10. no more funding failures and game breaking decision makers. i dont like modern too much. too many lockon weapons, breaks the balance between infantry vs vehicle combat. DICE just doesnt have the brains to balance it. bigger maps are definitely not better, i agree there. BC2 had far more good maps than bf4 for instance. lets see if DICE have learned anything, but knowing they listen to idiots like Westie, i aint holding my breath.

Last year I sold my 3k pc rig for 1.2k on kijiji after 3 years. Man I regretted for days after selling that. I wanted to play the alyx half life but never felt like spending 1k for occulus VR. Now woth ps5 I hope valve releases Alyx half life on ps5.

one things for sure, after the disaster that bf5 was, especially at launch, i am not going to preorder bf6. i will only buy it months after release, that too if its a 9/10. no more funding failures and game breaking decision makers. i dont like modern too much. too many lockon weapons, breaks the balance between infantry vs vehicle combat. DICE just doesnt have the brains to balance it. bigger maps are definitely not better, i agree there. BC2 had far more good maps than bf4 for instance. lets see if DICE have learned anything, but knowing they listen to idiots like Westie, i aint holding my breath.
If it’s a game like bf4, with the maps of bf3, without op shotguns that one shot you across the map and annoying claymores just a fun game again I’ll preorder it, however I agree, they listen to you tubers such as westie or jackfrags, so I see no big improvements in the game. Just finished a game in operation metro 2014 and died 99% from shotguns across the map, seems like dice are just as retarded as they seem.
Last year I sold my 3k pc rig for 1.2k on kijiji after 3 years. Man I regretted for days after selling that. I wanted to play the alyx half life but never felt like spending 1k for occulus VR. Now woth ps5 I hope valve releases Alyx half life on ps5.
Ps5 are also releasing a vr, should be good, can’t buy a ps5 in the U.K. since they get out of stock within minutes of restock.

If it’s a game like bf4, with the maps of bf3, without op shotguns that one shot you across the map and annoying claymores just a fun game again I’ll preorder it, however I agree, they listen to you tubers such as westie or jackfrags, so I see no big improvements in the game. Just finished a game in operation metro 2014 and died 99% from shotguns across the map, seems like dice are just as retarded as they seem.

i gave up on DICE ever since zhinto went on holiday when bf4 (maybe bf3) was burning and on twitter he talked about his cat or how needing to shit whenever he drank milk. then they only engage with gamers that kiss their a*s. zhinto was a noob himself. he was caught doing nothing but RPGing people in Metro with his team (Epsilon or whatever their name was). along with guys like Westie, these are kind of retards DICE employ. even the quality of the sound department has gone down a lot. in BC2 their war tapes was outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom