What's new

Video Gamers report in!

İ bought a PC. Downside is you can't buy used games. You can only buy new codes online from Steam. Unless you're in İndia/Pakistan then maybe you can buy bootleg.

For console İ used to wait and buy used or get games from my public library.

Epic Game Store gives free games fairly regularly. However you have to stay on top of the news about when they have offers.

Steam has good sales, but you have to wait for them. The sales used to be much better.

This is why I never buy a game when it releases. I wait a few months after because it might be cheaper and the hype is gone and people have finished the game so the reviews will be more honest.

I’m with you on that Sometimes.

I also wait for at least two or three patches to drop before buying.

From what I understand, the game is now half price on the Xbox and PlayStation stores. Unsure about PC tho

Epic Game Store gives free games fairly regularly. However you have to stay on top of the news about when they have offers.

Steam has good sales, but you have to wait for them. The sales used to be much better.
Yes boss. But compared with PS it still quite expensive. For PS wait a few months and you can get a $60 game for like $20 on gamestop or ebay.

you had very big guild and at prime time too. we struggled for some specific DPS like mages or hunters as they brought so much on the table.

Honestly, my most enjoyable gaming years.

sometimes we even switched to other alts to help with CC or some boss mechanics which demanded a certain class.

Ah yeah. Had to do that in a couple of my earlier guilds too. "Let's just go ahead and lock all our alts to the same raid". It's funny how even the tough times in that game were so enjoyable.

I only had one guild where we had a druid tank otherwise it was mainly plate. in that sense Paladin healer was a winner with no competition from any other class.

Amen. Pallys were always Blizzards most favored.

the guilds I been in was very generous in loots with simple rule of first preference for mains and regulars then the rest. I was in a hardcore guild once just because they needed druid healer but they has people waiting in line for months to earn enough raid points (whatever that was called) to be able to roll for boss drops

That stupid DKP system! Hated that thing. The first good PVE guild I joined had it. My first raid with them was an ICC 25man hm. I was desperate for a MH dagger (had one from 10hm) and a helm (didn't even have one from 10nm). There was only one other rogue there with trash gear so I naturally assumed that he would be desperate too. I only had the DKP from that one raid which meant that I wasn't going to win any bidding contests, especially on the tier tokens. So I whispered him to cut a deal; I'd pass on everything if he let me have the helm from the princes (we two were the only ones who were going to roll on it). He laughed and said he was sitting on some thousands of DKP and didn't need to cut a deal. Turns out that rogue was his 4th-5th alt. In the end the guy was nice enough to pass on the helm and the dagger from Rotface. The entire raid enjoyed my deal proposal for months.

regarding your disliking for dungeons I agree they became more of a chore to earn the daily points or badges for your raid gear.
argent tournament was fun first but no depth I agree. both dungeon and its raid were basically a preperation for ICC thats all. I mean its heroic gear was level 226 where as all prior raids had max 200 or 223 level gear whereas ICC 3 dungeons alone were 213 and 219 gear and harder than some early raids for low geared people.

Exactly! I could begrudgingly accept them when they were about the drops directly from the bosses but when they became solely about farming those forsaken badges/emblems it was just a grind without any excitement.

However you have to stay on top of the news about when they have offers.

Try following @lababinz on twitter. They also have an account for the states. They tweet within a few seconds of most good deals going up. I've even gotten physical copies from stores at $0.96 because of them. They are the only reason I have a twitter account.

Last edited:
After beating Demon Souls, I’ve moved on to Bloodborne! Love these games and the challenge they bring!

After beating Demon Souls, I’ve moved on to Bloodborne! Love these games and the challenge they bring!

I've had the disk sitting with me for more than 2 years now. Was going to finally start a couple of months ago but then started hearing rumors that there's a heavy remaster coming for the PS5. Guess I'll be holding on a little more.

I've had the disk sitting with me for more than 2 years now. Was going to finally start a couple of months ago but then started hearing rumors that there's a heavy remaster coming for the PS5. Guess I'll be holding on a little more.

Jump on the game bro! It’s incredible!

Jump on the game bro! It’s incredible!

I definitely will but I want my 60 fps, higher res, and updated textures!

In the meanwhile, I have years worth of backlog. I only recently learned to buy games only when I'm definitely going to play them soon.

I am eagerly waiting for age of empires 4. Playing Civ 6, Dota 2, Divinity Original Sin 2 and Valorant these days.
I beat Bloodborne today including the DLC. Hardest yet most satisfying game I’ve ever played. Best advice is to never give up!
Is Bloodborne harder than Dark Souls?

I am eagerly waiting for age of empires 4. Playing Civ 6, Dota 2, Divinity Original Sin 2 and Valorant these days.

Is Bloodborne harder than Dark Souls?

I’ve only played Demon Souls and Bloodborne, but I plan to play the Dark Souls series and Sekiro.

Back
Top Bottom