What's new

Video Gamers report in!

What about red redemption 2 a good all round game by rockstar some critics says better than gta 5 is still the best open world games right???
Haven't played it yet but if its even half as good as its first variation i am game

Haven't played it yet but if its even half as good as its first variation i am game
Today my record in pubg 20 kills
Screenshot_25611120_213109.jpg

What about cod ops llll sledgehammer said that it is the best battle field game in the world is that true???

Anyone play Hearts of Iron IV? Just recently bought it and haven't started yet because looks pretty complicated but fun once you've got the hang of it. Gonna have to make time for this lol

I remember playing one of these kind of games but for the US civil war ( a long long time ago must have been early 2000s). Tell us what you think when u've played some!

I remember playing one of these kind of games but for the US civil war ( a long long time ago must have been early 2000s). Tell us what you think when u've played some!
Definitely. I'm gonna give this game a shot and see how far I get. Paid a hefty amount for it, including the DLC's.

Haven't played a strategy game in a while so gotta shake the rust off somehow lol.

Definitely. I'm gonna give this game a shot and see how far I get. Paid a hefty amount for it, including the DLC's.

Haven't played a strategy game in a while so gotta shake the rust off somehow lol.

Yeah turn based strategy big fun part is you are allowed to think and contemplate more deeply (the civil war game Im talking about was fully turn based).

I went through the real time strategy games phase mostly...because it gives a better rush...but you do lose perspective of being able to take your time etc.

I think Hearts of Iron IV combines elements from both (i.e you can control the speed and time factor as needed)...so should be pretty interesting.

Back
Top Bottom