What's new

Video Gamers report in!

My favourite game is this
Not because of gameplay ,graphics or engine but only because of narrative and story

When other shooters are the competition sure pit it against elderscrolls or god of war and you see where it stands
25-Hilariously-Dank-Skyrim-Memes-Only-True-Fans-Will-Understand-Header.jpg
two different genres of games

If you want story, go play Red Dead Redemption 2....

Probably one of the best storyline mission ever in video game history

pugb is good but best fps ever would be counter strike! like the best thing ever to happen to gaming is Counter strike!
I think battle royale in cod ops 4 and battlefield 5 are the best fps
Counter strike is a good game but it does not have hd graphics
Screenshot_25611114_165303.jpg
Screenshot_25611114_165313.jpg
Screenshot_25611114_165418.jpg
Screenshot_25611114_165459.jpg
Screenshot_25611114_165332.jpg

Counter strike is a good game but it does not have hd graphics View attachment 519216 View attachment 519219 View attachment 519221 View attachment 519222 View attachment 519223
You have Quite Few Battle Royal Games , i have Tried both BF 5 ( not the battle Royal ) and COD ( tried BR )
wasnt that impressed much more easy than Game Like PUBG ( With all its BUG ) and you have quite few Games which do have Battle royal with Good Graphics
CSGO is Fun its more like squad vs Squad only if graphics is the issue try Rainbow Six ?

You have Quite Few Battle Royal Games , i have Tried both BF 5 ( not the battle Royal ) and COD ( tried BR )
wasnt that impressed much more easy than Game Like PUBG ( With all its BUG ) and you have quite few Games which do have Battle royal with Good Graphics
CSGO is Fun its more like squad vs Squad only if graphics is the issue try Rainbow Six ?
From 2000 to 2010 DELTA FORCE SERIES IS BEST
AND from 2010 until now CALL OF DUTY AND BATTLEFIELD GAMES are the best

Counter strike is a good game but it does not have hd graphics View attachment 519216 View attachment 519219 View attachment 519221 View attachment 519222 View attachment 519223
dont care much about graphics CS gameplay specially gun mechanics are the best follow by PUBGs gun mechanics recoils feels real as for COD BR there is no recoil in Blackout that game is fun but not on par with pubg.

dont care much about graphics CS gameplay specially gun mechanics are the best follow by PUBGs gun mechanics recoils feels real as for COD BR there is no recoil in Blackout that game is fun but not on par with pubg.
Yes AKM,scar L and M4 has different feeling of recoil in pubg but i think these criteria is improved in cod blackout

Fallout??
That is more like fiction!! Cannot compare it to pure first person shooter modern warfare campaign with EXCELLENT story line. To be honest, i am still waiting for a game that will be as much fun as CoD-MW series in terms of story line! Guessing by the other games you have mentioned, you are more into fantasy/mythological stuff so that will explain why you like MW less. :)
I told this to sheikh babo:partay:
@Zibago

Well do you you really think cods are played by noobs ???

N

noobs can not play or even pass more than 3 to 5 walkthroughs in cod
after quiting cs some 8 years back i tried cod and it was chaos it was like standing in middle of riot or something! i like methodical tactical shooters not cod type run and gun junk.

after quiting cs some 8 years back i tried cod and it was chaos it was like standing in middle of riot or something! i like methodical tactical shooters not cod type run and gun junk.
I think Novalogic delta force series which have won a bundle of awards in FPS in 2000s is also same as cods
What do mean by tactical shooter???
I have played cod advance warefare in 2015 and I really enjoyed it more than even PUBG

I think choas is the real edge in call of duty games.

Back
Top Bottom