What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Cod WWII will change ur impression.

MW series
Tgey had great storylines
There stories are also but these games are recognized for their awesome relastic type of gameplay graphics and controls

Cod WWII will change ur impression.

MW series
Tgey had great storylines
Can they compete with the likes of God of War, Fallout, Witcher and Elder Scrolls?
I dont think so :D

Kolyat seems like a Russian name.

Yeah, sounded like a scene from the Dune books.
Inspired from the Dune but with storyline more suited for new generation gamer
(Had its own version of sandworms known as thresher maws :D)
This game in short is about how AI can fish you up good

Can they compete with the likes of God of War, Fallout, Witcher and Elder Scrolls?
I dont think so :D

Inspired from the Dune but with storyline more suited for new generation gamer
(Had its own version of sandworms known as thresher maws :D)
This game in short is about how AI can fish you up good
Fallout??
That is more like fiction!! Cannot compare it to pure first person shooter modern warfare campaign with EXCELLENT story line. To be honest, i am still waiting for a game that will be as much fun as CoD-MW series in terms of story line! Guessing by the other games you have mentioned, you are more into fantasy/mythological stuff so that will explain why you like MW less. :)

Fallout??
That is more like fiction!! Cannot compare it to pure first person shooter modern warfare campaign with EXCELLENT story line. To be honest, i am still waiting for a game that will be as much fun as CoD-MW series in terms of story line! Guessing by the other games you have mentioned, you are more into fantasy/mythological stuff so that will explain why you like MW less. :)
I am more into an engaging storyline where my choices can have a massive impact on the game world if its fantasy or sci-fi it doesnot matter.
MW was ooh kaay but thats about it looks way to much like been there done that.
If a game fails to tell me a good story i dont like it eben if the gameplay is awesome. That is one of the reason why i never got on the craze of certain well know shooters but got Morrowind to run on my phone :D

I am more into an engaging storyline where my choices can have a massive impact on the game world if its fantasy or sci-fi it doesnot matter.
MW was ooh kaay but thats about it looks way to much like been there done that.
If a game fails to tell me a good story i dont like it eben if the gameplay is awesome. That is one of the reason why i never got on the craze of certain well know shooters but got Morrowind to run on my phone :D

"I am more into an engaging storyline where my choices can have a massive impact on the game "

Thats it then.
MW was never about that but simple good story line.
I on other hand do like the one where my game play effects the story a big deal. Reason is that i will then end up playing the same game different ways to see different ends!! :D

"I am more into an engaging storyline where my choices can have a massive impact on the game "

Thats it then.
MW was never about that but simple good story line.
I on other hand do like the one where my game play effects the story a big deal. Reason is that i will then end up playing the same game different ways to see different ends!! :D
Well a game that makes you forget to eat, sleep and make friends because you are too busy eating, sleeping and making friends is the kind of game i enjoy :D

Well a game that makes you forget to eat, sleep and make friends because you are too busy eating, sleeping and making friends is the kind of game i enjoy :D
That could be different for different people. For example, i never was a fan of mythological games or sci-fi! For me it have to be as realistic as possible. I remember playing IGI growing up, that was my first great game experience really, with no in-game save option, you have to be through through out the level, one bullet to the head and you have to play the game from the start (level). That was great.

I think PUBG is the best fps game because its multiplayer game engine has the best graphics and gameplay

Have you ever played pubg?
Screenshot_25611114_162034.jpg
Screenshot_25611114_161847.jpg
images-2.jpg

Have you ever played this game on computer or laptop or xbox I don't think so.

That could be different for different people. For example, i never was a fan of mythological games or sci-fi! For me it have to be as realistic as possible. I remember playing IGI growing up, that was my first great game experience really, with no in-game save option, you have to be through through out the level, one bullet to the head and you have to play the game from the start (level). That was great.
My favourite game is this
Not because of gameplay ,graphics or engine but only because of narrative and story
I think its the other way around , COD got Famous because of the Storyline , Unlike DICE who Destroyed cod in MP because of the frostbite
When other shooters are the competition sure pit it against elderscrolls or god of war and you see where it stands
25-Hilariously-Dank-Skyrim-Memes-Only-True-Fans-Will-Understand-Header.jpg

Back
Top Bottom