What's new

Video Gamers report in!

dont care much about graphics CS gameplay specially gun mechanics are the best follow by PUBGs gun mechanics recoils feels real as for COD BR there is no recoil in Blackout that game is fun but not on par with pubg.
PUBG gets from ARMA 3

I think Novalogic delta force series which have won a bundle of awards in FPS in 2000s is also same as cods
What do mean by tactical shooter???
I have played cod advance warefare in 2015 and I really enjoyed it more than even PUBG

I think choas is the real edge in call of duty games.
i love my shooters slow with planning and strategy i was part of good cs team and we played against other teams and it was fun making plans excuting plans cs is ans was not your avg shooter it you needed skills and strategy to win games not like cod where you run shoot random people that never fun for me!

after cs i tried seige on ps4 but i couldnt aim on ps4 controller i still struggle with aim on console i simple cant understand how someone can aim with a controller it just sucks! but seige is an amazing game alot like counter strike slow methodical planning strategy!

right now i am trying to play blackout on ps4 and man if i could use a mouse i would win many games! i wish they allowed keyboard and mouse on ps4.

Arma 3 had a mod which ended up h1z1 and that ended up pubg
yeh pubg started as mod and now its the best battle royale..i still dont get the idea behind fortnite that game is shit!

if any of you playing blackout on ps4 add me psn id pk_newb3e

yeh pubg started as mod and now its the best battle royale..i still dont get the idea behind fortnite that game is shit!
But there are 50million die hard fans of fortnite in the world.

But there are 50million die hard fans of fortnite in the world.
no disrespect to them but that game is pathetic!

any game where shot gun is main weapon is stupid imo!

btw try last of us multiplayer man its just amazing best third person shooter in the world!

i love my shooters slow with planning and strategy i was part of good cs team and we played against other teams and it was fun making plans excuting plans cs is ans was not your avg shooter it you needed skills and strategy to win games not like cod where you run shoot random people that never fun for me!

after cs i tried seige on ps4 but i couldnt aim on ps4 controller i still struggle with aim on console i simple cant understand how someone can aim with a controller it just sucks! but seige is an amazing game alot like counter strike slow methodical planning strategy!

right now i am trying to play blackout on ps4 and man if i could use a mouse i would win many games! i wish they allowed keyboard and mouse on ps4.
As far as cs is concerned it is one of the first multiplayer or battle royale game even world Championship of this game also occured in European countries and USA
If you want strategy then try Red alert 3 or command and conquer 4 tiberian twilight
Try it or just even search it on YouTube you will love this game

any game where shot gun is main weapon is stupid imo!

btw try last of us multiplayer man its just amazing best third person shooter in the world!
Screenshot_25611114_202452.jpg
Screenshot_25611114_202432.jpg

Fornite game has cartoonish graphics but its gameplay is very good also costumes and dancing moves
As far as PUBG is concerned it is a serious military bases game

As far as cs is concerned it is one of the first multiplayer or battle royale game even world Championship of this game also occured in European countries and USA
If you want strategy then try Red alert 3 or command and conquer 4 tiberian twilight
Try it or just even search it on YouTube you will love this game

View attachment 519249 View attachment 519250
i played ra2 like crazy played online ra2 is one of the best in the genre.

Back
Top Bottom