What's new

[Video]:- Awesome Performance by T90 Tank in Biathlon 2017 Russia

Chill guys, our padosi think tank whining means we did a damn good job at the Biathlon :enjoy:

Disappointing Race 11 :(

Results Race 11.jpg

Thank you..... Now is this the Only kind of mudflap used? Especially when there is a competition and weight to be rediced

Tell me about some super duper mudflaps your t-90 uses? That too over the idler :rofl:

Agree , but it would be good international platform to showcase what arjun got in store

1. Arjun cannot be transported to Russia except by sea.

2. The entire fleet of Arjun Mk 1 is currently grounded and dysfunctional . 100%. Not even 1 is in service.

1. Arjun cannot be transported to Russia except by sea.

2. The entire fleet of Arjun Mk 1 is currently grounded and dysfunctional . 100%. Not even 1 is in service.

Most of these fellows live in fantasies and don't like reality checks. Be ready for the backlash for telling the truth.

Tell me about some super duper mudflaps your t-90 uses? That too over the idler :rofl:
Either you are blind or you are adamant not to open your eyes.....Any which way I am done.... Have fun

Most of these fellows live in fantasies and don't like reality checks. Be ready for the backlash for telling the truth.

Good thing for India that Indian Armed Forces don't give a flying f*ck for what Retarded Indian online Forumers bark.

Not so good for Pakistan :D

You guys would be having the time of your lives if Indian Army was forced to induct 3000 Arjuns and Indian Air Force forced to induct 500 Tejas.

Would have tilted conventional balance in favour of Pakistan easily.

just a few question.... at the begin they start backing up reverse... why so slow? and why does the T-90 turn so slow?

The great Al Khalid has a superior side armor opps super duper mud flaps..no ..oops!

Al-Khalid_main_battle_tank_pakistani_army_Pakistan_left_side_view_001.jpg

watermark.php

As usual, you could not resist bringing Alkhalid. Man you guys have some serious obsession with it.

just a few question.... at the begin they start backing up reverse... why so slow? and why does the T-90 turn so slow?

They are still learning to drive the thing.

Either you are blind or you are adamant not to open your eyes.....Any which way I am done.... Have fun

You popped in right, take care.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom