What's new

[Video]:- Awesome Performance by T90 Tank in Biathlon 2017 Russia

So why is India only taking part in 3 while everyone including IRAN seems to be competing in every one. :rofl:
Their two tanks did not run. They can't fix it.
96B fully made in China and designed by China everything including engine and automatic transmission vs "make in India" and designed by Russia.. Now you know the difference. India only make jokes.lol.
You mean assembled in India with all foreign parts

I wound't say the same to your countrymen if both China's T96B broke down and leaves the match,
I wonder how many threads will be opened in that case.
True. That is why we're having some fun here. Indian repost the last year competition where's wheel dislodged from Chinese tank. That tank attracted alot of supapowa Indians making fun even though China still finished 2nd, still beat India
:enjoy:

Final Relay Match
Results Final.jpg

Teams
Belarus
Russian
Kazakhstan
China

RESULTS - WINNER - RUSSIAN - 1:30:43 HIT SCORE 23/24 (DAMN!!)
Results Final A.jpg
Results Final B.jpg

Beating the next team by 15mins .... just too good!

Did you bother to see the all the posts in this thread??? .... I posted Results of ALL the Races !!!! Just enjoy the Race

Removed so??? Just enjoy the Race

This thread is about "Awesome T-90" in Tank Biathlon.

Hopefully but Arjun is a heavy tank in the lines of Leopard 2 & Abrams weighing over 62 tonnes while most tanks participating in this are T-72s and T-90s which weigh around 45 tonnes. Since, it is all about speed and accuracy, I'm not sure if any heavy tank would do well but eventually it all comes down to power-weight ratio. Unless the conditions aren't too damp and marshy, heavy tanks could fair well

The Arjun weighs less on the ground than lighter tanks; weight distribution is better. In damp and marshy conditions, it is likely to do better than other tanks in the IA inventory.

Back
Top Bottom