What's new

[Video]:- Awesome Performance by T90 Tank in Biathlon 2017 Russia

I wound't say the same to your countrymen if both China's T96B broke down and leaves the match,
I wonder how many threads will be opened in that case.

Not a single new thread created by Chinese members for the purpose of laughing at T-90s failure, and that says a lot about these two people.

Even the Arjun without any accident and other problems, can't win Russian T72B3M,
Russia T72B3M, 41tons, 1130hp, 27.56hp/ton
Others T72B, 41tons, 870hp, 21.2hp/ton
India T90, 46tons, even at 1130hp, 24.56hp/ton
China 96B, 43tons, 1000hp, 23.25hp/ton
India Ajun, 58tons, even assume 1500hp, 25.86hp/ton

Russia T72B3M is Specially prepared for the game

For next year we should send our new light tank or 96C with a more powerful 1200hp engine. :D:D

Wow ... not so original comment !.... why do you copy everything??! ... Still not surprise ... So Whats next a comment on doklam?

I am sorry about what happened to IA's t-90s yesterday, those poor Indian soldiers could have been sitting ducks in the war, better luck next time with your state-of-art arjuns.

I am sorry about what happened to IA's t-90s yesterday, those poor Indian soldiers could have been sitting ducks in the war, better luck next time with your state-of-art arjuns.
I too sorry with the Type96 before, those poor chinese soldiers could loose more than just a wheel in the war

For the next Tank biathlon , it can't be the Arjun , unless the russian changes the rules

I too sorry with the Type96 before, those poor chinese soldiers could loose more than just a wheel in the war

For the next Tank biathlon , it can't be the Arjun , unless the russian changes the rules

Nay, Chinese lost a wheel but they've got job done. But "Removed" from a game? You are lucky it was just a game. :partay:

Nay, Chinese lost a wheel but they've got job done. But "Removed" from a game? You are lucky it was just a game. :partay:
Exactly JUST A GAME .... still We, at that point 'had' the highest no. of hits. It is always good to go down fighting!

Even the Arjun without any accident and other problems, can't win Russian T72B3M,
Russia T72B3M, 41tons, 1130hp, 27.56hp/ton
Others T72B, 41tons, 870hp, 21.2hp/ton
India T90, 46tons, even at 1130hp, 24.56hp/ton
China 96B, 43tons, 1000hp, 23.25hp/ton
India Ajun, 58tons, even assume 1500hp, 25.86hp/ton

Russia T72B3M is Specially prepared for the game
IMG_20170126_212854208.jpg

We are at top 3 position every time and never satisfied. They are no where near while keep laughing at us. This is just like a begger laugh at someone not being on the Forbes top list. This is exactly the difference of personalities between two nations. India got no hope. I feel sorry for them. But your T90 performance is indeed Awesome!!!

For next year we should send our new light tank or 96C with a more powerful 1200hp engine. :D:D
well, russian will forbiden that tank to appear in their tank trade fairs

neither with the loss of the wheel, it happened once ...it can happen again!!
Still way better than simply broke down.Believe it or not,all the t72s‘ in this game their connection structure between twist bar and first loading wheel are damaged according to the reports years before.And it's a fact not just 96 once lost their wheel.

Wow, you are still going on with the 'wheel', dude was the humiliation really that bad? it's just two fried tanks, work harder next time, train your soldiers properly. Your inferiority complex is spewing out from your head here, calm down cowboy.:rofl:
Troll princess speaks again ..... sad and pathetic

Troll princess speaks again ..... sad and pathetic
Bro, you are trying too hard to cover that up. If it failed, it failed, just improve next time. Why are you so desperate to cover your failures with the failure of others? Is it gonna solve the problem? This is typical of Indians, blame, boast and lie.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom