What's new

[Video]:- Awesome Performance by T90 Tank in Biathlon 2017 Russia

Final Relay Race 3 - Winner China - 1:41:09

View attachment 417429

Good race .... China ... Bad Luck India ... Next Time

Still there is a Last Stage ... so a good event ahead!
What does CHRT mean?

to Indian friends:
Buy some 96B? It seems 96B is far more better than T90S.(゚▽゚*)
I thought they were laughing about the wheels coming off after getting bulldozed by the Iranian tank using their armor since their tank is lower. Seems like they were oblivious to the fact that in 2015, the T72 faced the same issue. Funny, we won the second place even with a wheel down and our tank went forward even with a wheel down. To me this is superior technology, and testament to our quality.

Indians,

Please note this T96B is the same tank you are facing in Tibet, it's not even our best tank, it's our lightest tank designed specifically for Tibet. Gd luck.

What does CHRT mean?

I thought they were laughing about the wheels coming off after getting bulldozed by the Iranian tank using their armor since their tank is lower. Seems like they were oblivious to the fact that in 2015, the T72 faced the same issue. Funny, we won the second place even with a wheel down and our tank went forward even with a wheel down. To me this is superior technology.
Removed

What does CHRT mean?

I thought they were laughing about the wheels coming off after getting bulldozed by the Iranian tank using their armor since their tank is lower. Seems like they were oblivious to the fact that in 2015, the T72 faced the same issue. Funny, we won the second place even with a wheel down and our tank went forward even with a wheel down. To me this is superior technology, and testament to our quality.

Indians,

Please note this T96B is the same tank you are facing in Tibet, it's not even our best tank, it's our lightest tank designed specifically for Tibet. Gd luck.
Oh no worries we are still laughing ... its the funnies thing we all have seen, im sure there is a blooper reel with a laughter track somewhere

Removed

Oh no worries we are still laughing ... its the funnies thing we all have seen, im sure there is a blooper reel with a laughter track somewhere
Well I am not laughing at the failure of TWO Indian tanks. Check out what happened to T72s in 2015 biathlon, and remember we won second place in 2016.

Well I am not laughing at the failure of TWO Indian tanks. Check out what happened to T72s in 2015 biathlon, and remember we won second place in 2016.
I don't really care whether you are laughing or not... We are all laughing ...

I also remember that you came 3rd in 2014 and 2 in the last u years ... so?

The truth hurts
supa powa india is nowhere to be seen.
http://armygames2017.mil.ru/results_of_contests_en

REZUL_TATY_OBSchIE.png

except our tank was hit by another and still it stayed on. Only after an obstacle course that put too much stress on it did it fall.

To laugh at this, is to laugh at a tank that can be destroyed by a missile.

also, i though you be humble after you lost, guess not.

except our tank was hit by another and still it stayed on. Only after an obstacle course that put too much stress on it did it fall.

To laugh at this, is to laugh at a tank that can be destroyed by a missile.

also, i though you be humble after you lost, guess not.
humble??? ... are you new on PDF??? ... u have seen the some the other post on this thread yes or no? why don't u mention that to the others?

Back
Top Bottom