What's new

[Video]:- Awesome Performance by T90 Tank in Biathlon 2017 Russia

I work in arms industry mate. Ask the one who brought broken wheel into the discussion.
Apart from that, continue discussing.[/QUO

In which case its a pity the difference between a sprocket & idler wheel was not known.

Results as of 05.08.2017
Note : This Ranks are of Individual Tank Crew NOT Overall Rank!!

results 05.jpg
Results 05a.jpg
Results 05b.jpg
Results 05c.jpg

Teams

China Tank Crew 3
Mongolia Tank Crew 3
Azerbaijan Tank Crew 3
Kuwait Tank Crew 3

Final Score!!
Final Results.jpg
Final Results A.jpg

Last edited:

Teams

Belarus Tank Crew 3
Zimbabwae Tank Crew 3
Tajikistan Tank Crew 3
Iran Tank Crew 3

Results
results 6.jpg

darn, Azerbaijan could of beat Chinese team if they didn't have a more powerful engine.
Its more about tank crew than engine

Except chinese crew 1

Both of its 2 and 3 crew failed against Indian T-90 record

darn, Azerbaijan could of beat Chinese team if they didn't have a more powerful engine.
True , still it is down to how good the crew is and planning.

Was arguing this very issue with powerful engine wrt the IA Crews. Granted that we have no concrete data on the engine or mods the IA did on the T90. Data available online shows the Engine power in this tank is 800 - 950bhp. While the T72B3/B3M and Type 96B are abt 1000 bhp -1,130bhp (please correct me if im wrong)

With this data - No one can explain how the IA Tank Crew 2 clocked : 21:44

looking at the Chinese tank which moves like a Ferrari , i think indian should have taken Arjun tank. Arjun is heavy but it has powerful engine too.

tb0508.png

tb408.png

looking at the Chinese tank which moves like a Ferrari , i think indian should have taken Arjun tank. Arjun is heavy but it has powerful engine too.
Can't take the arjun as it doesn't qualify

One of the requirements of the Tank Biathlon is hardware should be T72 or its variants (similar class) of which the T90 and Type 96 are.

Omg consultant. Are you blind? Don't you see it twisted in the pic you shared?
tb0508.png

tb408.png

Can't take the arjun as it doesn't qualify

One of the requirements of the Tank Biathlon is hardware should be T72 or its variants (similar class) of which the T90 and Type 96 are.
I'm not too sure if this is the policy of Tank Biathlon .

Chinese crew 3 finished in 23.59 M , why that board is saying 22.59M ?

Back
Top Bottom