What's new

[Video]:- Awesome Performance by T90 Tank in Biathlon 2017 Russia

Holy shiitt! That tank can move!

have driven myself tank during army time I say not realy impressed.... it is not slow but it isn´t realy fast either... a Leclerc would drive circles around it off road

have driven myself tank during army time I say not realy impressed.... it is not slow but it isn´t realy fast either... a Leclerc would drive circles around it off road

That's because the power to weight ration in T 90S is plain abysmal by today's standards, to even put it mildly, that's the reason behind its not-so-impressive off road driving.

That's because the power to weight ration in T 90S is plain abysmal by today's standards, to even put it mildly, that's the reason behind its not-so-impressive off road driving.
This tank race is totally under Russian's control. In order to beat PLA's best record of the game ever 19:38, they switch the broadcast when they miss the target and count it , while artificially paralyze the visible clock on the field.
This is very unfair competition!

This tank race is totally under Russian's control. In order to beat PLA's best record of the game ever 19:38, they switch the broadcast when they miss the target and count it , while artificially paralyze the visible clock on the field.

Whoa!!So mean the competition is rigged??Well, I won't be surprised.

Im trying the located the video of the Russian Tank Crew 1 as well as the China Tank Crew 1, if you can post it here.

I did see the Russian Tank Crew 2 perform , pretty good

Here China Tank Crew 2 (Start from 1:24:00)

no shit...
1359404320_tank_crossing.gif
Yet another normal day in Soviet Russia:D

If thats mud flap rubber, why it got twisted so bdly. IT was supposed to protect the sprocket from mud right?

T-90S-001.jpg
That tank just jumped into a pond of water at full speed.
A bent mud flap is better than a Chinese tank Which lost a wheel while doing a lap on this track.
Talks a lot Abt the quality of Chinese toys

Yet another normal day in Soviet Russia:D

That tank just jumped into a pond of water at full speed.
A bent mud flap is better than a Chinese tank Which lost a wheel while doing a lap on this track.
Talks a lot Abt the quality of Chinese toys

Anything is better than having a blown gun, poor t-72 crews..

tumblr_o6dyrnvrMO1tj31v2o1_500.jpg

Anything is better than having a blown gun, poor t-72 crews..

tumblr_o6dyrnvrMO1tj31v2o1_500.jpg
How is this in anyway related to the topic?
The above video is about a Chinese type 96 losing a wheel in the same tank biathlon :lol:The above post show the real quality of Chinese products.
A blown out barrel could also be due to a bad round lol.

How is this in anyway related to the topic?
The above video is about a Chinese type 96 losing a wheel in the same tank biathlon :lol:The above post show the real quality of Chinese products.
A blown out barrel could also be due to a bad round lol.

Ask the tank crew which of the two would they prefer.

Bringing an incident from last year's biathlon is also irrelevant.

Lol how is that irrelevant?
When they are participating in an international competition like tank biathlon you bring your absolute best to participate in it. And the best of what China can offer lost a freaking wheel when it went over some bumbs last year . And you expect these tanks to perform in war.

No thanks I will stick with the Russian tanks with Bent mudflaps.
And You are Posting an ancient pic of a old T72 with a broken barrel from absolutely nowhere and talking about relevance.:lol:

I wonder why you keep bring up issues which are not relevant. Evidently, you have no Military background, observe that no Pakistani member with military background has commented on mud guards and / or damaged barrels.

How is a picture of a Russian damaged barrel relevant while a lost bogie wheel not relevant ?

I wonder why you keep bring up issues which are not relevant. Evidently, you have no Military background, observe that no Pakistani member with military background has commented on mud guards and / or damaged barrels.

How is a picture of a Russian damaged barrel relevant while a lost bogie wheel not relevant ?

I work in arms industry mate. Ask the one who brought broken wheel into the discussion.
Apart from that, continue discussing.

Request Member to stay on topic as least on this thread ..... we all know what happening in the other and nothing is been done there !

Now Army Game ... a Change from the tanks

Suvorov Attack
About Suvorov Attack contest

TEAM (21 PERSONS MAX)
Team leader
Team members (four tank crews: three main and one reserve crew) – 12 persons
Coaching group – 2 persons
Maintenance unit – 6 persons

Stages
1. Individual race (all teams participate)
2. Relay race (12 teams participate)
3. Relay race (four teams participate)

Hardware
BMP-2 infantry fighting vehicles

Im seeing this for the first time .... will comment of this later .... now enjoy the game

Teams
Zimbabwe
Venezuela
Iran
2.png

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom