What's new

Veteran BJP Leader Subramaniam Swamy Claims China Has Seized 4,000 sq kms of Ladakh Under Modi

This is the same guy who claimed in 2012 that India would economically challenged the U.S. by 2020. I wouldn’t read too much into it.
Well now he is saying the opposite of India supa powa right? What supa powa would allow territory to be taken by another country without a war? Maybe this is his way of restoring his credibility :enjoy:

From 1000km too 4000km , I see this figure to be climbing up words now. Truth leaks coming

so I honestly reckon , it’s a lot worse all long LAC the real reason for Modi’s government frightened silence on this disaster

From 1000km too 4000km , I see this figure to be climbing up words now. Truth leaks coming

so I honestly reckon , it’s a lot worse all long LAC the real reason for Modi’s government frightened silence on this disaster
Chinese have actually reached delhi. I just saw them munching on paneer.

Chinese have actually reached delhi. I just saw them munching on paneer.

that would not be a great surprise to anyone reading your post if they did.

Delhi has been ruled by Muslim factions over 1000 years from Afghan: Turks, Iranian: then moguls. then by your liberator who then ruled you another 300 hundred years you call it British raj, I call it humiliation.

not all of us Pakistanis eat or understand your food dishes. better educate yourself make up of Pakistani groups

that would not be a great surprise to anyone reading your post if they did.

Delhi has been ruled by Muslim factions over 1000 years from Afghan: Turks, Iranian: then moguls. then by your liberator who then ruled you another 300 hundred years you call it British raj, I call it humiliation.

not all of us Pakistanis eat or understand your food dishes. better educate yourself make up of Pakistani groups
A ruled over B

Now a moron called C who was also ruled over by A is taking pleasure in it.

Find C

1. First the lying Indians said they didn't lose any territory.
  2. Then the lying Indian clarified they have but it wasn't their territory to begin with due to perception.
  3. After that, the lying Indians swore the Chinese will not survive the harsh climate in that territory by December.
  4. Now in January, the lying Indians are admitting they actually surrendered 4 times the territory they denied since June 2020.

"Truth is like a lion, it doesn't need to be defended. Let it loose and it will defend itself." St. Augustine

I am in your group A , as we live both sides of Pakistan and Afghanistan borders.

you know what we did too you no apologies from me on this

your cultural is drink urine and practices in dung covering and your name calling. pfff

I am in your group A , as we live both sides of Pakistan and Afghanistan borders.

you know what we did too you no apologies from me on this

your cultural is drink urine and practices in dung covering and your name calling. pfff
A raped and converted C's ancestors. Now C thinks he is A. Find C

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom