What's new

Very Sad to see Pervez Musharraf

Since we are in a mudsling contest:
Indians have a strange fascination for electing internationally designated fascists and criminals and skewing their judicial process and apex court. Even the murderers of their elected leaders are lauded as heroes and temples built to worship them as gods ( Link ) . Else where the kin of these murderers are elected as lawmakers solely on their "heroic" spouses. ( Link ) . A convicted accomplice of a suicide bomber that took out an elected Chief Minister is awaiting pardon on "humanitarian" grounds ( Link ) . A terrorist on trial is elected to parliament as a Hindu heroine ( Link ) .

Will take Parvez Musharraf over Pragya Thakur any day.

Please " elect " more Pragya Thakurs and Yogi Adityanaths 😅
I am sad to say that you are going into my ignore list since you are too trigger happy to report and warn me for derailing threads.

Well given the fact that he is the moron who first initiated Kargil with both hands deliberately tied behind his back, just for his personal glory, only to then let India build a fence on LOC during his rule while pulling all support from the Freedomfighters, again for his personal glory, I don't believe he was sensible at all. Add to that the fact that he usurped the country and deserves capital punishment, as per the constitution, I'd say that he is a traitor.

Congratulations the Pakistani courts agree with you.

However the government is aiding and abetting him thus making themselves worthy of the same crime.

I guess accountability is as good as next popular slogan making waves on tiktok.

But you have not become a refugee, yes?
That invasion is I was talking about.
I think you are intelligent enough to differentiate between Libya, Syria, Iraq vs North Korea. Ask me if you want explanation for this point.

Musharraf is the man who brought the law to deliver deceased free of cost to Pakistan. But....

Congratulations the Pakistani courts agree with you.

However the government is aiding and abetting him thus making themselves worthy of the same crime.

I guess accountability is as good as next popular slogan making waves on tiktok.
Hello

Allowing foreign forces to breach sovereignty of country, not any less TRAITOR

wrong decision is not a traitor, all the past decisions are always wrong...you can start after Jinnah and count them all as traitors

Salam.

How are you doing Toofan shikkan?
Wsalam, given that you are still rocking, proves that you are no oldie otherwise ye jarasim ne nai chorna tha apko,

Alhamdulillah, well alive and doing better. Great to hear from you

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom