What's new

Very Sad to see Pervez Musharraf

this is game of thrones for real. he was a contender and in his time his rivals suffered. unfortunate as it is but its a reality,
giving NRO was last nail in the coffin in his bid for leading Pakistan,. other misfortune was picking up a fight with CJ Iftikhar CH at the time when he was already under siege by religious extremists and Nawaz league top it off the role of Gen Kyani, war on terror and the assassination of Benazir was the last blow.
to put it shortly, he wasn't a politician and that was his biggest flaw...

he played a game with experts, a game at which he was a novice ...

what he needed was politicians..

he thought people will vote for him and reject the criminals, he over estimated the goodness in Pakistani peoples ..

dont worry we will bury all the traitors in Pakistan, she is better off in Dubai

Pakistanis behaving wrongly with the one sensible ruler they had in decades.

Other than his four-point-formula for Kashmir I wish India had a leader like him to handle the right-wingers in India.

you are right sir ,
his formula was practical .

pakistan needs some practical leader like musharraf . such people can devise workable solution for kashmir problem.

Wetted his pu**y on a single call from bush. Hundreds of drone attacks killed thousands of Pakistanis. What more invasion do you want?
But you have not become a refugee, yes?
That invasion is I was talking about.

Last edited:
A military leader who did a coup on civilian govt.
In India, such a leader would have been prosecuted and put behind bars. Pakistan has treated him much more leniently.
In india people elect ruthless dictator to rule over them example Modi.

In india people elect ruthless dictator to rule over them example Modi.
People elect candidates they feel are best suited to rule. If they prove to be bad leaders, they can be replaced in the next elections. We dont support undemocratic interventions. We value our vote.

Inna lilla hi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

may she rest in peace.

who said he isn't allowed to come to Pakistan. he is on a self imposed exile.

Very sad :( to see Pervez Musharraf like this.
He buried his mother in Dubai.
Because he is not allowed to come back to Pakistan?

View attachment 727634

View attachment 727635
Resting place Zuhra Musharraf
Genesis: March 31, 1919
Death: January 15, 2021
Where did everyone get featured in Lala and Gul
What will be the faces of the dust that they grew up
Qusais Graveyard
https://maps.app.goo.gl/WPfJkGrSQa687agF7
That’s just 2-3 rows apart from my dad’s grave, Woahh

its really sad to see this, sometimes i wish that he should've just let the Americans send Pakistan back to the stone age, but he prevented that and this is how he was rewarded by his country, while Harami bhutto like Benazir , Zardari and Sharief families are welcome everytime they loot and run overseas.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom