What's new

Veiled Iranian Women Suspected Of Smuggling $12.5M Worth Of Methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^
One other Taliban member hanging around in forums.
What are you doing on internet? Shouldn't you be in Madresa learning some Salafi teachings?
he admitted shias are muslims atleast

I really don't know how to put this,though I'm not an expet in religion,but I just want to say that you are wrong.It's not like what you think no body ask directly from Ali (or any other person) instead of God,like they are supposed to give it to him/her.I think this discussion do not belong here and is going to be much more lengthy since we can't put it in few lines.I hope other Iranian members who are more religious explain this to you.
I guess maybe not all shias, but it's possible theyre the extremist version only but you can't say people like that dont exist - there was one(maybe more) on a shia forum
And another thing, shias like cursing the people holy to us and they do it very openly

I guess maybe not all shias, but it's possible theyre the extremist version only but you can't say people like that dont exist - there was one(maybe more) on a shia forum
And another thing, shias like cursing the people holy to us and they do it very openly

There are some people who call themselves "Ali Allahi' means they see Ali (RA) as God,however,their activities is banned in Iran and they are an illegal religious group.

Who did Shias curse that are holy to you?

There are some people who call themselves "Ali Allahi' means they see Ali (RA) as God,however,their activities is banned in Iran and they are an illegal religious group.

Who did Shias curse that are holy to you?
Our most important Sahabas, who come first in virtue after the prophet AS
They do it openly in the streets of Pakistan (dont know about iran) and also on the internet(shia forums)

I cant see anywhere specific where shias have associated anything with god, I disagree with them but we are both muslims and in the end god will decide.

Its the haraami pagan fire worshipper types that are a risk to all of us we have to start ending the neo libral slime whether in pakistan, iran, turkey or arabia

The only haraami thing is the way you have used the brain that god has given you. If god wanted unquestioning automotons to hang on to his every last word and never to contradict his supposed will, he would have created robots in the place of humans. Instead he endowed us with a brain and individual conscientiousness and the faculty to question, doubt and reason and the free will to pursue those instincts to incrementally improve our understanding of the world. All of which would allow us to grow and elevate our existence and get closer to god. These are essential tenets of Zoroastrianism. Which also if he didn't want, he wouldn't have created.

No it's not like this in Iran,people walking in streets and cursing these people.Even if some people do not agree with some other's beliefs,they don't have any right to curse it.this is wrong,and I'm certainly against it.Iran's supreme leader also has a Fatwa banning any kinds of curse or insult openly against holy figures of other religions and sects.
But you mention this,you didn't mention of discrimination of Shias by extremist groups in Pakistan (or other countries) and also calling them infidels or non-Muslims.unfortunately,Muslim world is polluted with these stupid moves.

No it's not like this in Iran,people walking in streets and cursing these people.Even if some people do not agree with some other's beliefs,they don't have any right to curse it.this is wrong,and I'm certainly against it.Iran's supreme leader also has a Fatwa banning any kinds of curse or insult openly against holy figures of other religions and sects.
But you mention this,you didn't mention of discrimination of Shias by extremist groups in Pakistan (or other countries) and also calling them infidels or non-Muslims.unfortunately,Muslim world is polluted with these stupid moves.
I agree it happens and should be condemned
but shias shouldn't act victimized always, shias aren't a minority or as weak and helpless as the media portrays, the population of shias is high enuf to defend themselves, and even there are some shia extremist groups too.

I agree it happens and should be condemned
but shias shouldn't act victimized always, shias aren't a minority or as weak and helpless as the media portrays, the population of shias is high enuf to defend themselves, and even there are some shia extremist groups too.

Yes I agree,there extremist groups,but we barely see them kill Sunni Muslims for being infidels or anything else.When was the last time you saw a Shia blow up himslef to kill other Muslims?I don't even remember such incident.
No one should act victimized,but Pakistani authorities are also responsible for the life of Shia population and should kill all those extremist terrorists,if they do this,there won't be any need for any one to act victimized.

On a side note,I believe those terrorists who blow up themselves do not belong to any sect,they are not Muslims,neither Shia nor Sunni.

Sorry no matches found.
You are Bambang from Palembang, no?

Bambang is Javanese name, Palembang is not in Java...

This wahabi was in a Iranian forum but he got banned cause the people complaint about him being too stupid, the guy tried to get involve in discussion but he made no sense...
his name in that site was Indonesianboy, now he is here trying to take revenge

Indonesian boy?
Absolutely not me! my father is Indian
It's fell so good knowing there is other people like me in that forum Haha

fuu

osama is back

Thankfully there's an IRanian mod here now.

Let's hope he doesn't blow up the Iranian section while he's here.

fuu

osama is back

Thankfully there's an IRanian mod here now.

Let's hope he doesn't blow up the Iranian section while he's here.

see? you Realy can't stop saying crap
I was keep saying over and over that I'm not osama nor His supporter
why did you couldn't understand that simple word? huft :astagh:

Nice... Crystal meth is hands down the best drug I've ever had. Only if it was not so harmful , I would do it once more. These women needn't have gone to Indonesia , we have supply shortages here in India. Plus if they were caught, they would get away with 3-4 years in prison. Now they are ****ed.

So funny to see so many Arabs calling for the womens' execution. Precisely the reason they will always be called primitive nomads. Yeah , you have no problem in freeing a murderer if he agrees to give blood money , but you want the women to be executed just smuggling drugs :lol: Bunch of hypocrites

see? you Realy can't stop saying crap
I was keep saying over and over that I'm not osama nor His supporter
why did you couldn't understand that simple word? huft :astagh:

facepalm

I mean you're a terrorist lover of some kind. A wahabi/salafi/takfiri.

one of these, but of Indonesian variety

images

facepalm

I mean you're a terrorist lover of some kind. A wahabi/salafi/takfiri.

one of these, but of Indonesian variety

How low is your IQ?
Indeed I'm Salafi but I'm not Terrorist lover
Visit this Link Polda Metro Jaya
That's Indonesian Police site and yet there is Salafi Radio Streaming in there not Just one radio you can check it, Now you tell me if the Salafi is Teaching Terror like you said why do Indonesian Police promoting Salafi Manhaj?

All you can do is Just spreading bad Rumours about salafi and no single proof...
Let me guest, you will keep stuck with your low IQ abouth Salafi right?
I do this over and over keep explaning to you but you never get it!!!
Now I realy realy curious about how much your IQ is? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom