What's new

Veiled Iranian Women Suspected Of Smuggling $12.5M Worth Of Methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Prove? I never heard Afghan women smuggling Drung under their Burka or a Palestine & Iraq women hiding explosives under their veils...

yeah right, why do Iranian Smugglers keep coming to Indonesia if There's no place for them in Iran?
must be some place for them to Produce Drugs, and then smuggling that drugs.

These people are not even Iranian, in fact I seen some of them when I came to Indonesia last year, they're are well-versed in English, Tamil and Bahasa, they claim to be Iranian but in fact they're most likely Romani people (we call them: قوم فیوج).

Please refer to this link: Romani people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These people are not even Iranian, in fact I have seen some of them when I came to Indonesia last year, these people are well-versed in English, Tamil and Bahasa, they claim to be Iranian but in fact they're most likely Romani people (we call them قوم فیوج).

Please refer to this link: Romani people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How do you see them? did you get caught to? haha
They came from Iran and They're Iranian citizen that's enought to make them Iranian
BTW Bahasa in Indonesia and Malaysia mean Language not some Race

How low is your IQ?
Indeed I'm Salafi but I'm not Terrorist lover
Visit this Link Polda Metro Jaya
That's Indonesian Police site and yet there is Salafi Radio Streaming in there not Just one radio you can check it, Now you tell me if the Salafi is Teaching Terror like you said why do Indonesian Police promoting Salafi Manhaj?

All you can do is Just spreading bad Rumours about salafi and no single proof...
Let me guest, you will keep stuck with your low IQ abouth Salafi right?
I do this over and over keep explaning to you but you never get it!!!
Now I realy realy curious about how much your IQ is? Haha

yawwwwwwwn

go away osama

How do you see them? did you get caught to? haha
They came from Iran and They're Iranian citizen that's enought to make them Iranian
BTW Bahasa in Indonesia and Malaysia mean Language not some Race

They had rented a unit in the condo I was staying at.
No, why would I get caught?! ;)
No, actually they're not Iranian citizens! These people are very good at fabricating official documents, one of them asked me to keep his Turkish passport for him! (and pass it to his friend who was supposed to come from Malaysia, at least that's what he told me) I didn't even know the guy nor his friend! I didn't accept!

Yeah, I know that, I meant they're good in English, Tamil and Bahasa!

According to all news/intelligence reports regarding the issue, IRGC is the leading drug trafficker in the world, barely ahead of Hizballah. During the recent explosion of heroin coming out of Afghanistan, Iran actively exported drugs to its neighbours for money laundering and terrorism financing. Ironically, Iran together with Russia have the highest heroin addiction in the world.

Ops,you just exposed yourself Wahabi,you extremist ****.Why don't you just wear a bomb belt and blow up all those prostitutes in your country as your family and friends are doing all over the world?:lol:

Beyond moderation!

According to all news/intelligence reports regarding the issue, IRGC is the leading drug trafficker in the world, barely ahead of Hizballah. During the recent explosion of heroin coming out of Afghanistan, Iran actively exported drugs to its neighbours for money laundering and terrorism financing. Ironically, Iran together with Russia have the highest heroin addiction in the world.

Lol funny you should say that! If it wasn't because of Iranians who spend hundreds of millions and put their lives at risk to fight drug-traffickers your country would have fared very differently! Europe and rest of the Arab countries would have shared your fate as well!

Ungrateful...

One more reason for the French to be vindicated....

Thread is going the wrong way,and what's the point of bringing this up after months?
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom