What's new

Veiled Iranian Women Suspected Of Smuggling $12.5M Worth Of Methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
a natural Iranian habit, Not surprising at all

Shia are not kaffir

You are a kaffir if you do not worship the one true god, a unbeliever

So if you two are athests or pagan/fire worshippers then you indeed are kaffirs or infidels

The shia muslims of iran are muslims

associating anything with god is a Shirk man, don't give fatwa please.

ah he's alive
You were missing so I naturally assumed you were the NY shooter from the news (being a saudi and all).

blowing up and shooting the infidel is "a natural saudi habit"

a natural Iranian habit, Not surprising at all

associating anything with god is a Shirk man, don't give fatwa please.
Ok Mr.pious,can you explain what have Shias associated with God?can you back your claim?
Is that what Muftis teach you in 'Madresas'?

This wahabi was in a Iranian forum but he got banned cause the people complaint about him being too stupid, the guy tried to get involve in discussion but he made no sense... :lol:
his name in that site was Indonesianboy, now he is here trying to take revenge :rofl:

This wahabi was in a Iranian forum but he got banned cause the people complaint about him being too stupid, the guy tried to get involve in discussion but he made no sense... :lol:
his name in that site was Indonesianboy, now he is here trying to take revenge :rofl:
persianfootball? loool

I cant see anywhere specific where shias have associated anything with god, I disagree with them but we are both muslims and in the end god will decide.

Its the haraami pagan fire worshipper types that are a risk to all of us we have to start ending the neo libral slime whether in pakistan, iran, turkey or arabia

I cant see anywhere specific where shias have associated anything with god, I disagree with them but we are both muslims and in the end god will decide.

Its the haraami pagan fire worshipper types that are a risk to all of us we have to start ending the neo libral slime whether in pakistan, iran, turkey or arabia
Hossain, I was barbecuing today and got bored, so I decided to pray to the fire and call it my god.

Are you mad now?

persianfootball? loool

LOOL many of the Iranians here have gotten banned from persianfootball :rofl:

Nobody here cares what you think.

Ok Mr.pious,can you explain what have Shias associated with God?can you back your claim?
Is that what Muftis teach you in 'Madresas'?
I'm not anti shai or anything but i do know shias thank Ali (RA) instead of Allah SWT, and also ask things(dua) from Ali RA directly instead of Allah

Abii if your already a kaffir then what does it matter if you worship fire like the pagan zorastrians or idols

Its all the same crap

I'm not anti shai or anything but i do know shias thank Ali (RA) instead of Allah SWT, and also ask things(dua) from Ali RA directly instead of Allah
I really don't know how to put this,though I'm not an expet in religion,but I just want to say that you are wrong.It's not like what you think no body ask directly from Ali (or any other person) instead of God,like they are supposed to give it to him/her.I think this discussion do not belong here and is going to be much more lengthy since we can't put it in few lines.I hope other Iranian members who are more religious explain this to you.

Abii if your already a kaffir then what does it matter if you worship fire like the pagan zorastrians or idols

Its all the same crap

You are insulting a religion here,so how do you expect him not to answer?Do you know anything about Zoroastrians?Like Muslims,they worship one God.When you insult people's belief,you should expect something back,and also you way of thinking is becoming near to Talibanism.

They are pagans, fire worshippers

They are a threat to the muslims of iran, you should stamp them out and punish them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom