What's new

vehicle prices .. simply unaffordable by middle class now ,,

ACs fridges UPS Cars all of these things should be considered luxury and should be taxed heavily

But they are taxed already quite heavily. Its them getting in-affordable for the masses which is worrying.

ban kardo jab tak local production nahi hoti. warna log Gullu Butts ko hire karke ek dosre ke ac cars waghera tor denge

Ban kardeni chahyie hamara mulk yeh sab afford nahi karsakta kuch mulk ka bhi khayal karna chahiye

Ban kardeni chahyie hamara mulk yeh sab afford nahi karsakta kuch mulk ka bhi khayal karna chahiye

rehemdil hona seekh lo larke zindagi me zarorat paregi. GoP has no understanding of the concept of commodity vs luxury.

40000 PKR ki chappal pehennay wala hukumran 17500PKR mahana kamane wale ka bhala nahi soch sakta

17500PKR mahana kamane wale ka bhala nahi soch sakta

I think someone who's income is 17500 don't gives a **** about the prices of cars or other luxury things affected people belong to higher income group

I think someone who's income is 17500 don't gives a **** about the prices of cars or other luxury things affected people belong to higher income group

I agree but that is GoP's job that even minimum wage workers should be able to afford these commodities of life.

I agree but that is GoP's job that even minimum wage workers should be able to afford these commodities of life.

Government is providing these things but Imf ki ghulami karkay
Do nahi aik Pakistan
images (2).jpeg

Some Pakistanis are living like this and others are crying about the prices of cars
sab Kay liye aik Pakistan hona chahiye

Government is providing these things but Imf ki ghulami karkay
Do nahi aik PakistanView attachment 569414
Some Pakistanis are living like this and others are crying about the prices of cars
sab Kay liye aik Pakistan hona chahiye

Water management ki ministry Faisal Wowda ke paas hai. Ye to phir ek door daraz ka sehrayi ilaqa hai, Karachi me log fajr se pehle paani ki line me khare hote hain. Ye paani phir saaf hai, Karachi me to Hub dam se paani ata hai jisme janawar mare pare hote hain..

and GoP may tax these poor people for money too as they try and further oppress the poor for their IMF overlords.

and GoP may tax these poor people for money too as they try and further oppress the poor for their IMF overlords.

Jab aap apni auqat sa barh Kar spend kartay Hain to Imf ka pass Jana parta hai
that's why I am saying ban all luxury items

Jab aap apni auqat sa barh Kar spend kartay Hain to Imf ka pass Jana parta hai
that's why I am saying ban all luxury items

ye 1200 ministers aur advisors ko taxpayers kyon paal rahe hain? kia faida inka siwaye IMF ki dalaali karne ka?
falsafa to ye kehta hai kay agar insan ko pata ho ke agli roti miljani hai to wo ameer aadmi hogaya hai.
hukumraan jab tak saadgi nahi apnayenge tab tak mahkoom inki baat serious nahi lenge

falsafa to ye kehta hai kay agar insan ko pata ho ke agli roti miljani hai to wo ameer aadmi hogaya hai.

Pakistan roti kapra and makan main self sufficient hai aur roti kapra export bhi karta hai but Pakistan can't afford luxury items
Pakistan spends most of the dollars at the import of oil if Pakistan cuts electricity consumption by banning fridges and other such type of electronic appliances and cars Pakistan can cut it's imports and phir imf ka pass nahi Jana paregay
Pakistan can't bring it's poor to the level of the rich or middle class but can bring down rich ones to the level of middle class or poors

Pakistan roti kapra and makan main self sufficient hai aur roti kapra export bhi karta hai but Pakistan can't afford luxury items
Pakistan spends most of the dollars at the import of oil if Pakistan cuts electricity consumption by banning fridges and other such type of electronic appliances and cars Pakistan can cut it's imports and phir imf ka pass nahi Jana paregay
Pakistan can't bring it's poor to the level of the rich or middle class but can bring down rich ones to the level of middle class or poors

me samajh sakta hon laken roti kapra makaan sehat taleem to hukoomat ke zimme chali gayi hai. ye basics ke baad jo bhi bache usper tax lagao ban lagao jo karna hai karo.

Pakistan do not have pressing energy issues. It has infrastructure issues along with industrialization of agriculture issues which are being constantly avoided by the GoP.

Back
Top Bottom