What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

;) yes we love to laugh at fools

Is Bharti yellow news are accessible in Pakistan??
If yes ,then names pls.

Is the very popular hindi entaintainemt channel called "colors" is popular in Pakistan also??

When some kid watches indian soap opera instead of cartoon network or animax it becomes really really irritating.

Indians, are the only ones that praise Indians. If you want to see who gets laughed at, go to big cities such as New York City, Vancouver, Manchester, ect. and ask the general populous, what they think of Indians. I mean you guys even have Jim Carey making fun of you.

Veena :tup::tup:
mulvi shab ko tou AGAR MAGAR yaad agaya

:rofl::rofl:

Look the keypoint that Veena aired but the media never gave the appropriate attention is when she said that she joined this entertainment industry to feed her 5 brothers & sisters & get them educated. This too is the case with the drama actress namely Mona Lisa.
Thus we can say that beforehand ones government take care of the financial needs of an individual he would not all try to stretch the limits. Veena in this context has cleanly stated her motive that to feed her family no matter what the cost or what people opinion may occur she will go for it~!!

Look the keypoint that Veena aired but the media never gave the appropriate attention is when she said that she joined this entertainment industry to feed her 5 brothers & sisters & get them educated. This too is the case with the drama actress namely Mona Lisa.
Thus we can say that beforehand ones government take care of the financial needs of an individual he would not all try to stretch the limits. Veena in this context has cleanly stated her motive that to feed her family no matter what the cost or what people opinion may occur she will go for it~!!

Actually one must never be that judgmental as we never know the conditions of those less privileged than us.

I cant help be a bit self-righteous here and say, its kind of corny going on record with your sob stories. No need talking about your dad, = Master Deena Nath, died in a freak accident at the coal mine, mother who suffers from consumption of the highest degree and a huge army of tiddlywinky siblings that you have to feed,educate and marry off.

Let others do the talking, going on about your Raam Kahani, while you sit back and think of England.

Was Big Boss show broadcasted in pakistan.
If yes.
Than Veena malik had high expectations from his countrymen, which got broken.

If pakistan would have supported her, she could have made another Shilpa shetty kinda drama and she could have been in finalists.

In reality she deserve better treatment.

hehehehe BUT TV Is haram in mullah's dictionary lolzz

anyway yara no one here cares she had been playing more bold roles in Pakistani movies.

Our CD dramas and stage dramas are tooo dirrty to ashamed us so who cares what she is doing its her personal life

No I haven't heard from any Mufti Sahib that TV is haram. What I have heard is that using TV in a wrong way is haram. Frankly I myself consider programs like big boss as haram for my self and I am not following it at all. However, when u browse through channel you can not deny u haven't seen any part of it. Same goes to stage dramas and mujras.

Please people distinguish between a Mufti and a normal holier than thou molvi. Mufti is a very educated person in Islamic Jurisprudence. Please respect your scholars.

Although it was not wise for Mufti Sahib to come to that program but he came and gave his interpretation. You and I have the right to disagree with him but why are we insulting that scholar. We do not insult a liberal person when he gives his idea which we do not like. Some of us are in favour of Judges movement, does that mean if Ahmed Raza Kasuri defends Mushraff we start calling lawyers and A R Kasuri as stupid illiterate etc etc . No we don't we listen to what he says and form our own idea based on our own interpretation. I dunno why we are against that when it comes to Islamic point of views.

No I haven't heard from any Mufti Sahib that TV is haram. What I have heard is that using TV in a wrong way is haram. Frankly I myself consider programs like big boss as haram for my self and I am not following it at all. However, when u browse through channel you can not deny u haven't seen any part of it. Same goes to stage dramas and mujras.

Please people distinguish between a Mufti and a normal holier than thou molvi. Mufti is a very educated person in Islamic Jurisprudence. Please respect your scholars.

Although it was not wise for Mufti Sahib to come to that program but he came and gave his interpretation. You and I have the right to disagree with him but why are we insulting that scholar. We do not insult a liberal person when he gives his idea which we do not like. Some of us are in favour of Judges movement, does that mean if Ahmed Raza Kasuri defends Mushraff we start calling lawyers and A R Kasuri as stupid illiterate etc etc . No we don't we listen to what he says and form our own idea based on our own interpretation. I dunno why we are against that when it comes to Islamic point of views.

they want the people to know that they are moderate by bashing scholars.

what this slut said doesnt bother me at all, she has done such that, which should be shameless to her, but her her shameless guts to insult others, she should drown herself in cup of water!!!

atleast the scholar is educated on some thing, what is this slut good for???, trapping countless guys and grab their money???, is all that she can do

Back
Top Bottom