What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

Why are you so bothered with her contradictions or idiocy?

Just change your channel.

She's an entertainer and she does a fine job. She brought the TRP and stayed on for 84 days despite people in both nations willing to rip her apart.

Get a life, or rather taste, and stop watching cabarets!

What's your point?

It's in FACT and not inFECT.

Same old mistake...

You got the usage of tharki alright.

But what's your point?

I never said - this girl is not entertainer - she is just some drama queen -desi style , and she does get the trp up.

i am not bothered - i am just watching it and hating it -

like those - Hollywood comedy show - you keep saying garbage and keep watching ,..... i will as i please.

what harm does cabaret does - its good i love it, i never disdained it .

-x-x-x-x-x-

and in the end - this veena malik doesn't hurt nobody unless you want her to hurt your sentiments.

its like you go n hit your head in wall which is not even on your path. it exist there if you don't wanna get hurt move on.

i think that this chapter on veena malik is taking a lot of other important aspects like the economic conditions of the people like high oil price,utility bills,job problems etc on the side i mean those are much more important issue's which often the media of pakistan/india/italy/france ignores for TRP ratings while giving undue importance to scandals etc
just my two cents
regards

No one is ignoring them. Those issues are discussed every day but most would not tune in.

Veena has not been discussed half as much, but the deal is too many people get riled up and too easily. So there is a lot of feedback, positive and negative.

Price hike, religious intolerance, food and power shortages -- these issues somehow never push people to talk as much because they are mundane and there is very little development in such subjects. How much rona dhona can one have?

I never said - this girl is not entertainer - she is just some drama queen -desi style , and she does get the trp up.
i am not bothered - i am just watching it and hating it -

like those - Hollywood comedy show - you keep saying garbage and keep watching ,..... i will as i please.

what harm does cabaret does - its good i love it, i never disdained it .
-x-x-x-x-x-
and in the end - this veena malik doesn't hurt nobody unless you want her to hurt your sentiments.
its like you go n hit your head in wall which is not even on your path. it exist there if you don't wanna get hurt move on.

Your thoughts are deeply enlightening.

It's a free world indeed and should be treated like it.

she is an idiot for sure , after lookign at some of her video i realised that.

but an idiot also have the right to exist in a free world. let her free and her faith free.

why do thes mulla have to enter into everybody's skirt ?

what she has done is nobody's business and one girl and her act doesnt represent whole country.

-x-x-x-xx-x

at a bigger level - i think she have done a better job than most people.

people in india must have realized oh she is a friggin idiot and funny. so paksitanis are just like us.

they also have to deal with their own version of - bimbos like rakhi.

that must have made people come closer.
What is the need to call Veena an idiot here? Is this a debate about her intellect? Moreover I fail to see her idiocy. She showed public affection for some guy - whether that was real or an act - its not idiocy.

What is the need to call Veena an idiot here? Is this a debate about her intellect? Moreover I fail to see her idiocy. She showed public affection for some guy - whether that was real or an act - its not idiocy.

i don't know much about her - but i got to know her dramas from this forum only - some kind of letter she wrote - and other stories.

i called her idiot because she - her self confused to what she want - ever next statement is contradicting to previous one. ( although i am just being too critical to a drama queen which itself shows how big a foolish i am being here)

-x-x-x-x-x--x-x

and all the drama queen - earn and get fame for their idiocity - that's what they want to show.

how numb skull we are - make fun of us -,,,, but watch us for sure.

we might not- hate to love them or love to hate them. but we surely cant just ignore them- that's where their sucess rest.

i think a true drama queen will be happy to see me or you calling her numb skull or foolish,

Because after all its just drama. and they got sucessful in their act of getting attention from us.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-
so lets watch them more and whin about it too- we all are good at it.

oh she is bimbo al right

but going abroad and acting like a Ho that she is is not acceptable!

How can you folks seriously say that about women? I would really like to know when was the last time you said that to a woman up front - surely now and then we all come across women in day to day life that appear morally challenged, but I've NEVER felt the need to say that to any woman.

Why this manly display on the internet then?

Imagine the reaction if instead of Veena Malik, we had a Pakistani male celebrity who behaved in exactly the same manner with a Hindu girl on the show.

He would be hailed as a hero and admired for his actions.

The double standards and hypocrisy runs very deep indeed.

Bimbo is a term that in popular English language usage describes a woman who is physically attractive but is perceived to have a low intelligence or poor education. The term can also be used to describe a woman who acts in a sexually promiscuous manner. The term itself is not explicitly negative, but can be used as a derogative insult towards a woman.

my motive was not to use it as derogatory term.

just to use it - as a person who's great looks are not totally matched with her intelligence.

it can be taken as - she is good looking ..... and yeh her looks overtakes her intelligence that why she is doing so well.

bimbo is more of an suggestive term and personal biased view.

but w&^(&E that's different deal : that's offensive because its more of an acquisition.
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

i would not be too pissed if someone call me a male bimbo.

Imagine the reaction if instead of Veena Malik, we had a Pakistani male celebrity who behaved in exactly the same manner with a Hindu girl on the show.

He would be hailed as a hero and admired for his actions.

The double standards and hypocrisy runs very deep indeed.

This is so true !!! Damn I am ashamed of this thing in our nation

How can you folks seriously say that about women? I would really like to know when was the last time you said that to a woman up front - surely now and then we all come across women in day to day life that appear morally challenged, but I've NEVER felt the need to say that to any woman.

Why this manly display on the internet then?

lol. That's true. It's always the little pipsqueaks behind the internet that say this sort of stuff.

Just use your imagination what they're like in real life.

IMO the TV Anchor did a showdy job.
She was saying that she did all that was part of task.
Noone asked if kissing was part of any task?
Or did any task asked her to sleep with Ashmit?
Worst when she gave those sexy facial expression, biting tounge when doing the massage on ashmit. What task was that.
When she was asking what wrong I have done, the anchor could have easily played the footage of her playing with Ashmit in the comfertor.

She got away very easily.
I know some people will say, she has freedom to do whatever. Well agreed, so do I have freedom to have my opinion. IMO a girl doing all that fall in a very different category. I would have had no objection is she was doing it for love, but the issue here is she did all this for publicity.

Here is what she did.
1) Approached Rahul Bhatt first, when she knew she is son of Mahesh Bhatt.
2) Proposed Goswami and told Ashmit was just a friend.
3) When Goswami refused, went back to Ashmit.

The reason she is getting cozy with Ashmit is to get a film in India.

Did you guys ever heard what Salman and other friends said about her in the show on eviction day.

They were talking about spending 1 night with her, speaks about how they think of her.

damn, never thought Veena Malik could debate, well good on her for standing her ground

Request to molvi sahab and the tv presenter and soldiers of ghairat bridage i would like to raise the following points immediate action is required ::

• if there is a fatwa against Veena Malik for showing affection towards a lad in india than please declare fatwa against Atif Aslam , Ali Zafar , all the Ali khans , Adnan sami according to your defination they are more serious offenders therefore hence much stricter punishment is requested.
  • Also please issue a much more macho fatwa against all these women actresses dancing in pakistani movies both in the past and present cant recall the name hope any member(s) can help remind those semi **** stars dancing on national cinema.

• Kindly also vet (google) all pakistani media channels who have promoted affection scenes in the past or present especially xpress tv a strict decree must be issued.

Back
Top Bottom