What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

thats my tribute to sheela coz u(sheela) refused to accept ur self as sheela:azn::azn::azn::azn:

anyway dont get angry,just enjoy sheela where ever u find it:yahoo:

oh yeah sure,

you continue enjoying these fat male "uncle" Sheela.

hum to chalay youtube - apni sheela ko dekhne :rofl:

Is someone watching this?

''When I hug Ashmit I feel like I am hugging my mother'':rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Express news live.)

Wonder what she has been smoking / drinking lately? :what:

Why the fu*k Pakistani media discussing non-issues like Veena Malik? this country and its pathetic bigoted(majority) people with low lives calling for her murder on all over cyber space. No surprise this attitude has led them to this low situation as a nation.

Kudos to Veena for slamming down that mulvi.

She is a disgrace, to herself. Such cheap behaviour. Maulvi was not wrong, and she's lucky that she got such a gentle one. If they had brought one from Lal Masjid he would be putting prize money on her head on the show. Honestly I hate what she did, and to protest it, I think we as Pakistanis should stop giving her attention and watching her on tv. The way she conducted herself on the interview was like watching a crap D-grade movie. The way she cried was so fake, and then she immediately stopped to bark some more at the Maulvi. LOL. Please brothers and sisters of Pakistan. Stop giving this gashti attention and all of her hype will die out. Thank you.

Maulvi was not wrong, and she's lucky that she got such a gentle one. If they had brought one from Lal Masjid he would be putting prize money on her head on the show. .

And Pakistan would once again have made itself a laughing stock in front of the world.

P.S. You know what? That's what I like about fools, they do not know that they are being made fun of.

Why the fu*k Pakistani media discussing non-issues like Veena Malik? this country and its pathetic bigoted(majority) people with low lives calling for her murder on all over cyber space. No surprise this attitude has led them to this low situation as a nation.

Kudos to Veena for slamming down that mulvi.

every body ignores your post except bhartis who get their hunger fullfilled by your words, btw its just right to ignore you, ignore you..............

And Pakistan would once again have made itself a laughing stock in front of the world.

P.S. You know what? That's what I like about fools, they do not know that they are being made fun of.

When has Pakistan made itself a laughing stock in front of the world? And how can you insinuate that I support what Mullahs would like to do to her? I'm not mad that you are trying to put words in my mouth and attempting to call me a fool; but don't you dare ever insult the integrity of my country.

Back
Top Bottom