What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

Whatever she is doing, she is not ruining the image of Pakistan but ruining the image of her own family

but who cares, no time for watching her, she is pathetic anyway:coffee:

Molvi is a human just like us. You could stumble upon big boss while browsing through channel. I am sure Mufti sahib would have either stumbled upon that program or he had the 2nd hand knowledge of that show.

Regarding Veena malik, i don't blame her. We are a country who's president said hand shake !!! i can even hug her (Zardari to Sarah Palin). So why blame her.

I do admire Veena Malik for putting Mufti Bhai in his stop and telling him to shut his crap up. Maulvees need to be contained though as per hadees they make fitna and will be the biggest fuel in hell fire.

Molvi is a human just like us. You could stumble upon big boss while browsing through channel. I am sure Mufti sahib would have either stumbled upon that program or he had the 2nd hand knowledge of that show.

Regarding Veena malik, i don't blame her. We are a country who's president said hand shake !!! i can even hug her (Zardari to Sarah Palin). So why blame her.

hehehehe BUT TV Is haram in mullah's dictionary lolzz

anyway yara no one here cares she had been playing more bold roles in Pakistani movies.

Our CD dramas and stage dramas are tooo dirrty to ashamed us so who cares what she is doing its her personal life

I do admire Veena Malik for putting Mufti Bhai in his stop and telling him to shut his crap up. Maulvees need to be contained though as per hadees they make fitna and will be the biggest fuel in hell fire.

which Hadees?????????? :what:

As far as I have read ahadees.... they are regarded as the best peoples among men.. and Allah has exalted their ranks (if they are preaching the true religion)

Where did this fitnah hadees came from? prove it

:) Like Arundhati Roy

And at forum level just like ajtr ;)

Yup just like Najam sethi and Veena malik.

On forum level? I doubt pakistanis are that secular or open minded to admit their negatives. SO, hard to find one?

Actually celebs are celebs because we are entertained by their entire lives. There are multimillion dollar celeb gossip magazines testifying to the fact that we are deeply engrossed in their personal lives.

Also I should remind you, she went on Big Boss not on itikaaf. I don't know why you have so many ummeedein from her, although she was totally right in slamming the Mullah down.

Actually celebs are celebs because we are entertained by their entire lives. There are multimillion dollar celeb gossip magazines testifying to the fact that we are deeply engrossed in their personal lives.

Also I should remind you, she went on Big Boss not on itikaaf. I don't know why you have so many ummeedein from her, although she was totally right in slamming the Mullah down.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh my god, oh my good hahahahahahahahahahaha

what a joke haha

why pakistanis are using lines/quotes for their pakistani patriotism tht contains anti-india lines ,i mean the lines/sentences at the bottom of their posts????

may be the "pakistan" or pakistani patriotism has no definition other than "Anti-India",is it true???

so u agree she is a slut??????

Back
Top Bottom